Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wanna try a new deck. Some recommendation?

So I started to play this game like 3 days ago. Just 10 hours every day like a boss. I've been playing Eladwen Frostmire all this time, and now i got my deck finished and wanna try another one. Can someone recommend me something? I don't like rush by now, i prefer try something like weapons or heals or lategame something like that. Can u guys gimme also a list with the better heros or they style so I can choose with that help?

I don't want to play Zaladar and Elementais.

Thank you a lot guys.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome! The most popular weapon based heroes are Amber, Gwen, Serena and DarkClaw.

How much gold do you have? Maybe that can help us see which hero you can build the best deck yet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ratonald,
    Welcome bro, I play Serena a lot, and she is weapon driven, kinda has to be to use her ability! But she's better at rushing and control. There's a deck in the gameplay forum called Serena super draw , it's a lot of fun. I'm not the best player out here (other members laugh out loud!) but we do play a lot! She wins with a lot of draw IGG, and other DP cards now, so that is essential in this Serena deck.

Nice to meet ya hope to play ya!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Amber is great because she can be rush, then somewhat controlled. obviously the contents of the deck classify if it is whether a rush or control.
    You also mentioned healing, so in terms of that I would suggest Zhanna. She has the most all around card pool.

Anywhooo, hope i helped even just by a bit. =)
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No elementalis then? Your missing out on some pretty funny heal trolling moments..

It might not always happen but its so satisfying to lead an opponent on and heal 10 or more health from a well timed/placed conversion and watch them rage that they cant finish you off..(bonus points if you can pull it off consecutively) Combined with infinity core and you just keep adding fuel to the fire...

But if you want weapons yea Id also recommend Amber she makes pretty good use of them..
    Last edited by Yggdroid; 05-17-2013 at 12:52 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Try solo/semi solo Darkclaw. He is a lot of fun.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would recommend Serena myself

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Try my DC build. It is a rush deck tho but it sometimes acts like a tempo build instead.

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Wulf-Darkclaw

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since you are using Eladwen, you would have Human allies, so if you want to try other heroes, you either go for another Human deck, or a mage class deck, because they share some of your current cards, thats if you want to approach the next deck economically.

If you are looking for weapon based, I suggest Amber, very fun and more importantly, very strong hero.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Ratonald,
    Welcome bro, I play Serena a lot, and she is weapon driven, kinda has to be to use her ability! But she's better at rushing and control. There's a deck in the gameplay forum called Serena super draw , it's a lot of fun. I'm not the best player out here (other members laugh out loud!) but we do play a lot! She wins with a lot of draw IGG, and other DP cards now, so that is essential in this Serena deck.

Nice to meet ya hope to play ya!
    Uhm... I wouldn't recommend BlanketEffect's Serena Superdraw deck to new players. It's, uh, way too complicated to play. You should try Lance instead. He's got weapons, control and can also go rush if necessary. No heal though.