Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Advanced search for merchant

Hi!

I really think that a advance search in the merchant would be very helpful, we would spend less time looking for cards with some particularities and would be much easier to make a strategic.
    For instance, we could choose the class (warrior, rouge..) then if it was ally, artifact, weapon or other and some particularities such as stealth or haste. Maybe it is a bit difficult to implement or the game would be a little more heavy but i honestly think it would be also better.

Ok also 2 small doubts:

1- do you know how i can give SC from 1 account to another?

2- I heard about the new market system but i still didn't see any difference in the game... where is the trading system w other players?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think your ideas for filters in the Merchant have real possibilities! My understanding is that they are trying to make the various card/deck manipulators share a common GUI, and your ideas dovetail nicely with that.

If you have access to a computer, you can check out the latest deckbuilder (with multiple save slots!) at test.shadowera.com

The Test Server uses a completely separate account from your Live, official one.

For the other questions:

1. You can request SC transfers by writing to support@shadowera.com from the account that you wish to give crystals, and telling them the IGN to receive them. (The crystals must be ones you have purchased or bonuses from the pre-orders)

2. The Card Market has not gone Live, yet, so we can't see it.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thks