Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamaji View Post
    I have had some success subbing out WotF for Battle Plans in this deck.

I will sac it early on if my 2cc drop is there, but if i stall out on turn 4 I like it better than WotF so far.

Speeding up your deck always gives you a good advantage. Especially if I am in need of a shriek or Sever Ties.

Just throwing that out there for people looking for an alternative. So far so good!!

Loving this deck btw.
    I see Battle Plans normally in a semi solo deck where in you need to dig key cards ASAP and shuffle dead cards on certain turns. It is for consistency purpose and because normally you do not have early turn to cast in a semi solo deck. Even Surprise attack is a better alternative if really needed but WotF should be the best of it.
    Acolyte of the Alliance

"We all have our demons, and one way or another we have to face them...
    I realized then even demons run. Indeed, demons run...
    When a good man goes to war."

IGN:I am AA1 d3ath

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, I have since taken battle plan's out and running a little bit different deck. Playing it around the 235 rating right now. I'm 8-2 with the current variation. I lost a very close match with a solo Gwenneth. Seem to have no issue with Darkclaw like I did in previous iterations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Kylt, thanks for sharing your BB. I've been having good times with it as well as netting good results. I've achieved a 80% win ratio over 30 games. Not 87.5%, but still great > I'm at 260~ ish though

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So why Wrath of the Forest over Pride of the Mountain? I'm using wotf currently but am thinking about the switch and would love some input. So far Pride seems like it could be a lose of tempo in much the same way as Wrath but with potentially faster draw on the turn it is played, and the turn after

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannabidiol View Post
    So why Wrath of the Forest over Pride of the Mountain? I'm using wotf currently but am thinking about the switch and would love some input. So far Pride seems like it could be a lose of tempo in much the same way as Wrath but with potentially faster draw on the turn it is played, and the turn after
    you probably have read this but: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....akdown-Banebow
    Very good analysis on cards available to banebow.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    great deck
    Last edited by vvcronosvv; 06-24-2013 at 04:43 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love your analysis of these decks and cards Kylt. Keep them coming please. i do have one question, there s no but here. Your posts of other decks, I am thinking Zhanna Mist for example, you stated it bought you to 340. Did you switch from BB to ZM or do you alternate your decks. Which one are you playing now. ( that should be the Kylt Guild Secret in any case) personally I love to change Heroes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When I first saw this deck, I thought that it makes no sense at all. After trying it, I think this is the strongest deck in DP, it's borderline OP. It's ability to control the board is nearly unmatched and once you have the board, your fatties will quickly finish the game. Even if you lose the board, you're often just one Furion away from reclaiming it. Nearly no bad matchups at all, and even they can be easily dealt with by tinkering with the deck, all the right tools are available.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also think this deck has a decent toolbox for dealing with almost every kind of opponent. I enthusiastically made the deck, clicked challenge and quick match, and anxiously awaited my opponent.

For my first, and only match to date, I saw an opposing Boris deck load up with something like 128 cards. I snickered slyly and prepared to lay forth the ultimate beat down with this finely tuned Banebow of death.

My opening draw wasn't promising, two SKs, a PB, SS, Sever Ties, and a couple other cards. No 2cc or 3cc ally drops. Still, I was sure a 128 card Boris deck would never challenge this decks consistency.

And... I was wrong. Boris proceeded to fatty drop on my head every single turn. Two Rider of Ellos, Sand Worm, Raven, Rasmina (for my bow), Stalwart, Yari, and a Rasmina. I was able to draw one perfect shot, but it wasn't going to help much against this horde. Hopefully my next game has better results.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love this deck! Thx a lot KYLT. It has the same feel like my old Lance Deck, which was lot of fun... Mages go down like butter... and yes priests are a pain in the ass...