Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Smile Truesight Truly Amazing!

Truesight is truly amazing! *It's all about the Soul Seeker and Rapid fire combo. *8 damage a turn can quickly turn into a nightmare when unchecked. *Jasmine, Puwen, and Aldron is fodder and used to delay for the seeker. Bad santas help u get there that much faster.with just a touch of some control, and speedy aggro, this deck can make a game turn fast.

4- Jasmine*
    4- Bad Santa
    4- Soul Seeker
    3- Puwen
    2- Guardians of Oath
    2- Raven*
    2- Aldron
    2- Aeon
    2- Aimed Shot
    2- Rapid Fire
    2- Death Trap
    2- Into the Forrest
    2- Rain Delay
    2- Retreat
    2- Wrath of the Forrest
    2- Night Prowler
    1- Crimson Vest.......(still hasn't come up in game play so not sure on this one)
    This deck so far is 7-0. *Definitely a good tier 1 deck. *I believe that's 40 cards without Truesight.
    Alliance One is now recruiting members! Come check it out!
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....e-Padawan-Pete

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    It needs better focus. You'd get your key cards a lot faster if you trimmed the deck.

2- Death Trap
    2- Into the Forrest
    2- Rain Delay
    2- Retreat
    2- Wrath of the Forrest
    2- Night Prowler
    1- Crimson Vest

You don't really need any of these. Some aren't bad if you're just looking to stall, like Retreat, but if you're running allies, Rain Delay should be a pass. You could use more Aimed Shots and Rapid Fire and why Puwen but no Blake? I can't think of which ally Raven is, but more than likely you probably don't need her, and she's expensive.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks Montag! Good idea, I like the rain delay because it helps if I'm low on creatures and my opponent has a lot. I can still attack with my hero. But I think your right about not needing some of those cards.
    = )
    Alliance One is now recruiting members! Come check it out!
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....e-Padawan-Pete

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscreaman View Post
    Thanks Montag! Good idea, I like the rain delay because it helps if I'm low on creatures and my opponent has a lot. I can still attack with my hero. But I think your right about not needing some of those cards.
    = )
    The problem with Rain Delay is it's just that, a delay. And if your opponent has board control, you can't take it back with allies, and he'll be the first to attack when Rain Delay ends. You'd really need a weapon and probably Rapid Fire to be able to wrestle back board control using Rain Delay. It can be done, but I don't know that it'd be consistent enough to warrant the Delays.

edit: That being said, if you're fighting over board control and have a weapon, a Rain Delay can be devastating to the opponent, blocking him from attacking, but letting you whale on him with your weapon.
    Last edited by Montag451; 03-31-2011 at 10:10 PM.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...