Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Looks nice. The only thing I kinda dislike is that now you have to press additional buttons to scroll through your deck. I mean, aren't there a few too little cards at the same time on the screen while using the deckbuilder?
    +1
    A1 Ancient | Ign: A1 FIGGA

http://www.a1-alliance.org/forums/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by figga View Post
    This is great news! I've been wanting multiple deck slots for awhile. Buuut I can't seem to find where to get the extra slots. When I click on buy it goes to a blank screen.
    When you save your deck you get the option to save it in a certain slot, you can buy the slots there instead of the merchant.

Also, nice decision on the turn notification sound. Its distinct enough to hear it but not over bearing. Still, a separate option to turn it off so it doesn't interfere with the music would be a very nice touch.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Excited for this finally. We get to have multiple deck slots =]
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    an option to turn of timer in custom matches if both players agree would be wonderful for us who want to play for testing or while at work please.
    A1 MZAAZM

jayj6988 (11:35:35 PM): I want you to know that if you are accepted onto Legion, you must be prepared to be unpopular or even disliked by association
    jayj6988 (11:35:56 PM): not being egotisticl or henchmen of the egotistical bunch, we tend to not be received well
    jayj6988 (11:36:26 PM): there are exceptions though
    jayj6988 (11:36:33 PM): everyone still loves MZAAZM
    jayj6988 (11:37:05 PM): its moreso Spectre and I that are begrudged
    UBTeachings (8:35:44 PM): hm

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My Critique's thus far, both positive, negative, things I'm still deciding (neutral) (keep in mind these are my personal opinions):

Positive:
    -I can actually see whats in my deck since the cards are spread out and kept in quantities.
    -Cards transition smoother from move to the deck and out.
    -Menu button no longer looks like its going off screen
    -Turn notification sound blends in with the music just enough to not be over bearing, but still hear it.
    -Deck slot saving makes sense (you build the deck and then save it to the slot you want, allows you to copy decks as well).
    -Cards fit the board again.

Negative:
    -When placing a card into the deck, the deck does not scroll over to that card. A bit annoying.
    -Still no item filter
    -Shadow Crystals need to be a different color. If you want to go with that new symbol, then it at least should be a darker purple. Personally, I liked the old symbol for it.
    -No way to turn off the sound notification for those who don't want it.
    -No way to turn off the music and keep the sound notification. (Just as a heads up, the notification should be separate from other sounds. Thus we should have 3 options here, Music, Sound, and Turn Notification).
    -A very minor thing about using the alt art as the 3rd slot, but I'm not sure what else you would put there at this time anyways.
    -Unable to tell what slot your deck is currently saved in (I just noticed this), that means you could sometimes overwrite a deck by mistake.

Neutral:
    -I've heard some complain about how many cards you can see in your deck, I'm on the fence about this because its only 1-2 clicks to view a card your looking for. You get to see 5 with each press, its not that bad honestly. If you made it two rows you would still have to scroll through and I think there are way more cards in your collection than in your deck, so this current composition makes sense to me. Can it be improved, probably, but I think its probably fine as it is.
    -The new quantity "x4" thing. Not sure if I like it or not.

While there are more negatives than positive. I actually like whats going on here and once a few slight improvements happen to make it better (as that's what most of my negatives are about), it will be a very good addition I feel.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 05-15-2013 at 04:29 PM.

PFG3 Leader

"Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Neutral:
    -I've heard some complain about how many cards you can see in your deck, I'm on the fence about this because its only 1-2 clicks to view a card your looking for. You get to see 5 with each press, its not that bad honestly. If you made it two rows you would still have to scroll through and I think there are way more cards in your collection than in your deck, so this current composition makes sense to me. Can it be improved, probably, but I think its probably fine as it is.
    Yep, I brought that up.
    But I also said that while you have a way to filter your collection cards, you don't have the same for the cards you actually have in the deck.
    Anyway, as you said that's just a minor thing, I was just expressing my thought.

There's something strange about it... Maybe the number's too big?

While there are more negatives than positive. I actually like whats going on here and once a few slight improvements happen to make it better (as that's what most of my negatives are about), it will be a very good addition I feel.
    On this I agree.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe "complain" the wrong word to use there. You guys were just providing feedback, my bad. x.x

On the quantity indicator note, I think it just looks weird right now because its new. Giving it a little bit of time to settle in. It does feel a bit big, but I believe its lower as to not cover up the class icon in the top right hand corner.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 05-15-2013 at 04:41 PM.

PFG3 Leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe "complain" the wrong word to use there. You guys were just providing feedback, my bad. x.x
    Don't worry, I understood what you meant. I was only repeating my point, I thought maybe it wasn't clear since you didn't mention the filter thing.
    It's ok, buddy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh, one more thing...
    I thought the button should have been pulled to the left to make it bigger, not smaller.
    It's a pain to make it work on mobile, at least for me.
    I honestly see no harm in having a "menu" button on the world screen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My Critique's thus far, both positive, negative, things I'm still deciding (neutral) (keep in mind these are my personal opinions):

Positive:
    -I can actually see whats in my deck since the cards are spread out and kept in quantities.
    -Cards transition smoother from move to the deck and out.
    -Menu button no longer looks like its going off screen
    -Turn notification sound blends in with the music just enough to not be over bearing, but still hear it.
    -Deck slot saving makes sense (you build the deck and then save it to the slot you want, allows you to copy decks as well).
    -Cards fit the board again.

Negative:
    -When placing a card into the deck, the deck does not scroll over to that card. A bit annoying.
    -Still no item filter
    -Shadow Crystals need to be a different color. If you want to go with that new symbol, then it at least should be a darker purple. Personally, I liked the old symbol for it.
    -No way to turn off the sound notification for those who don't want it.
    -No way to turn off the music and keep the sound notification. (Just as a heads up, the notification should be separate from other sounds. Thus we should have 3 options here, Music, Sound, and Turn Notification).
    -A very minor thing about using the alt art as the 3rd slot, but I'm not sure what else you would put there at this time anyways.
    -Unable to tell what slot your deck is currently saved in (I just noticed this), that means you could sometimes overwrite a deck by mistake.

Neutral:

I agree with this analysis completely
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.