Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDemonKn1ght View Post
    Um... Who the hell is "Gary"?

Nice list btw, been running the 'dancing dark claw' version that's here on the forums but this looks like its got some merits as well.
    lol. I swear I said the same thing to myself when I read it and I actually lol'd when I read the above.
    IGN: Darrkloki

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkloki View Post
    lol. I swear I said the same thing to myself when I read it and I actually lol'd when I read the above.
    For some reason on my Andro, when I write "Garg", the auto-correction will revert it to Gary. Pretty funny when I discovered it a long while ago and I've ever since refer him as Gary.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey FlyingFerrari, can i see ur logan deck? Ive watched sum of ur games tonight i luv runnin oddball decks
    IGN :: phyaH
    Member of ASF
    http://asfetc.shadowera.net/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by aclisso77 View Post
    Hey FlyingFerrari, can i see ur logan deck? Ive watched sum of ur games tonight i luv runnin oddball decks
    I need more testing first

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aight better question would u rather go semi solo logan or solo with the current status of card pool/meta?
    IGN :: phyaH
    Member of ASF
    http://asfetc.shadowera.net/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just wanna bump this thread and say that this is an awesome deck.

I read this thread and just fell in love with this extremely aggressive deck. I mean, no tech cards? It was crazy enough to work! So I grinded over the next two days and finally tried it out in a half dozen games in QM and custom games with a few friends. I have to say, it's really fantastic. The style, the gameplay, the FLAIR. It's beautiful when I belt out 9 damage in a turn when played right, or using JD to play multiple cards. I so far have six wins, one loss with it so kudos for creating a fantastic deck that's both strong and fun.

edit - just finished a game. I actually bull-dozed straight through gwen's multiple soul seekers and crimson vests, only to come out on top just when I ran out of cards. Very very powerful deck, it just deals crazy amounts of damage.
    Last edited by OptimisticS; 06-05-2013 at 03:56 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and what about spectral sabre to remove unnecessary attachments from allies or from warriors.sir post. your deck after trying pleasee
    A1 Saroj
    A1 Alliance
    Evolution in Theory
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten.

"Somday, someone will best me, but it won't be today & it won't be you!"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by saroj View Post
    and what about spectral sabre to remove unnecessary attachments from allies or from warriors.sir post. your deck after trying pleasee
    It has been some time since last I used this deck.

The thing of what I look at Spectral Sabre is that the duration of it pretty much is bad especially with Speed Strike. I want to force my opponent to have a answer for my weapon or he will get killed instead of using the weapon once and then it's gone.

There is no need to remove negative attachment on your own dudes as they are just Garg's and LH anyway unlike something like Shadow Knight or Kairos. You will just lose tempo by trying to use it at them.

Against Blood Frenzy, try to race them with your own draw engine and play faster than them while BF is draining out their life. Moonstalker (Lone Wolf)is near impossible to win anyway so I wouldn't even try to tech against it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome deck, FF!