Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

DarkClaw Deck w/ DP -- Amazing Dream.

Hello all Shadow Era players:

After DP released, I came back for a new set and more complicated deck theory. After trying some decks, I was impressed by wulven spell added in DP. I tried a couple Darkclaw deck and here is the different type I want to try.

http://tools.shadowera.net/deck/show...a2g2c455524d25

In this deck, I try to max usage of Jeweler's Dream and use with 2 cc abilities and draw spells after renewing. Another thing I want to try is Here Be Monsters and the best case is while 4 resources with Dream, you can cast Here Be Monsters + any 3 drops. With a little resources denying, I hope can set resource back one turn and take advantage with Jeweler's Dream.

As for some cards' number, I use http://stattrek.com/online-calculato...geometric.aspx to get some % number. I set around 70% is the threshold and here is the number I get. (Of course, it still needs testing.)

I will report my testing result after enough games using this deck.
    Any comments will be welcome.
    Last edited by vampireyu; 05-19-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2 Speedstrike are not enough if you are running 8 weapons.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 to more speed strike. I run 4, but my deck is 42 cards including Darkclaw. Also, I personally find Karash amazing in Darkclaw, but I use 2 Tiger Wulf and 3 Shadow Knight as my fatties, so it's more synergistic. Might not work well with Furrion.
    Last edited by DukeDemonKn1ght; 05-20-2013 at 04:51 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Deck is still under testing and I agree with speed strike. I will modify it and do more test. So far, the result is just fine. Problem is still who's going first. If opponent shows good pressures at 2~4 turn, this deck really has no time casting Here Be Monsters unless you go 3rd turn-speedstrike and 4th turn Dream plus land destruction.
    Thank you guys for the help.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Darkclaw needs to set up right with allies, so you can play Speedstrike without losing tempo too much and playing weapons at right time, you simply can't afford to play Here Be Monsters.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFerrari View Post
    Darkclaw needs to set up right [away] with allies, so you can play Speedstrike without losing tempo too much and [be] playing weapons at right time, you simply can't afford to play Here Be Monsters.
    This.