Close

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by shadam242 View Post
    Well, here goes.... I wish to join your guild. I started playing in august of 2012 and before experimenting with different heroes out of boredom, I reached 279 with my Lance deck. This season, I crested at around 270 or so before experimentihg once again. Im now in themid 240's. The resons I want to join are numerous. Chiefly, I freaking love this game and want to share my enthusiasm with others of like mind. I want to start gettimg into the tournament scene and it seems that joining a guild would help doing this greatly. I want to learn and share and grow with the best. Im also tired of experimenting and dropping rating to do so. Thankyou for your consideration. I promise to be devoted, productive and valued member of your team.
    I will raise your application in our secretive guild (exclusive members only) forum, and see what my brothers say. Of course, we ask for blood....lots of it (insert evil laugh here).
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey guys,

i met bayushi right now at a qm and he told me to visit the forum here
    because i am searching for a Team right now. I started with SE about a year ago
    and had a short break because I couldn't find the time to play as much as I wanted.
    quick info: I'm from Austria and 28 years old. Shadow era
    is the only tcg which seemed to have a growing community and kept me enthusiastic.

Just pm me if you have questions or want to start a few matches. Thx Melankilas

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey,

I am not sure how nobody has replied yet but we will welcome you if you have what it takes.

If you want a quicker response, try sending a PM to Juggernauts (the guild account) for it.
    Proud member of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS!

Sea1111

^^The Shadow Crystal's Energy was taken,
    Eladwen froze the enemy's Ally,
    Majiya froze as her Fire Snake dies,
    Blake Windrunner strikes the final blow, upon the enemy,
    And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

--Random Thing that I Thought Of--

My theme song, cause Gondorian forced me to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea1111 View Post
    Hey,

I am not sure how nobody has replied
    Last time i did, found there was 2 pages of discussion on previous application.
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoosey View Post
    Last time i did, found there was 2 pages of discussion on previous application.
    Yup, that's how it goes!
    Feel free to transfer SC to account TJ Jazz or PM a Redeem code to me!
    http://www.shadowera.com/?r=2386460

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea1111 View Post
    Hey,

I am not sure how nobody has replied yet but we will welcome you if you have what it takes.

If you want a quicker response, try sending a PM to Juggernauts (the guild account) for it.
    Nataku all ready on it via pm (im no lazy arse like Jazz )
    IGN: Nataku Wolf

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hey, i was referred by betrayal4life.

Have experience in multiple card games. started here about a year ago when B4L showed me the game. picked it up pretty quick. highest rating was 310 in season 5(Elad, Zal, Serena). Wanted to join to have more people than just one guy who knew what he was talking about in regards to this game. Feels like from what i see in results, you guys are up there with the best of them, and i was told you guys are all good people, and that's what made me lean this way. If you guys want me in, let me know.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayalFender View Post
    hey, i was referred by betrayal4life.

Have experience in multiple card games. started here about a year ago when B4L showed me the game. picked it up pretty quick. highest rating was 310 in season 5(Elad, Zal, Serena). Wanted to join to have more people than just one guy who knew what he was talking about in regards to this game. Feels like from what i see in results, you guys are up there with the best of them, and i was told you guys are all good people, and that's what made me lean this way. If you guys want me in, let me know.
    Hi there. You're application has been posted in our forum for evaluation. Someone will get in touch with you soon. Thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gl bro would love to have u on TJ hope that is the case
    A1's Resident Smut Peddler
    Wulven Apprentice Finalist
    Betrayal4life 2-0 Cancer

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I sent him a PM.