Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    At the bottom-left corner of posts, next to the Blog this Post button, there's a report button that you can use to report a post. Just use that and they'll delete the post, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    At the bottom-left corner of posts, next to the Blog this Post button, there's a report button that you can use to report a post. Just use that and they'll delete the post, etc.
    Thanks buddy I didn't see that there.
    *•*•*•"To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities." •*•*•*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Benjman and doubl3mint, please send in another email and PM Kyle. As you guys have noticed, there have been some people that still haven't gotten their account restored, maybe because their mailbox was at the limit or something. Anyways, do those two steps and they'll get back to you soon and resolve everything for you. Also, if you have any proof of payment, it's good to include those in the email as well, like iTunes order numbers, invoice emails from the website you purchased Shadow Crystals from, etc.

I bought 500(+100) crystals on the weekend before the database crash. I wrote 3 emails (one of them included an iTunes receipt) and 1 PM to Kyle, but I haven't got an answer so far and the crystals are still missing... It has been several weeks now. I really don't feel like writing an email to the support team every day. Would be great if someone could fix that already.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If it makes you feel any better--probably doesn't though--I emailed him 6 days ago about something and PM 2 days ago but haven't heard anything from him either. I'll send him a PM about this and hopefully this gets resolved for you as it's almost a month now and I can certainly understand if you're tired of this issue.