Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Refunding of lost crystal shards?

Hi folks,

i bought on march 27 a pack for 600 crystals over iTunes, on 28 they were gone.
    Since then i wrote three E-Mails to the support and havenīt got any answer.

This costumer service is a shame in my opinion.
    Sry for my English, but itīs not my native language, hope you are able to understand what I mean.
    Maybe I can get any answer from a staff member.

With friendly regards

Benjman

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

now i'm worried

is it any truth to this? now i'm worried too. i made a purchase too on 2nd April, via iTunes for 2700 crystals. received an error message stating they were unable to verify and i should drop an email to support.

sent in an email as requested. will await their reply and report back on the status ASAP!

regards
    mervyn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Benjman and doubl3mint, please send in another email and PM Kyle. As you guys have noticed, there have been some people that still haven't gotten their account restored, maybe because their mailbox was at the limit or something. Anyways, do those two steps and they'll get back to you soon and resolve everything for you. Also, if you have any proof of payment, it's good to include those in the email as well, like iTunes order numbers, invoice emails from the website you purchased Shadow Crystals from, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi AnAdolt, thanks for the tip, I've done as you've advised, hope Kyle gets back to me soon!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    just to update, i still have not received any response so far from support, or via pm from Kyle. i dont think he's even read the pm for that matter, seeing that i havent gotten a read receipt.

you know, even an autoreply message stating that the issue is being looked into would be appreciated, and that it might be delayed for whatever reason. especially for virtual currency, so the customer doesnt feel like he's being hung out to dry after spending 20 bucks on what is essentially intangible. that's a pity, because its the only blemish marring my great experience with the game.

then again, perhaps its just the weekend. i'll wait a couple of days more before approaching the appstore for a resolution

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He reads them, although, sometimes it'll be a few days before he replies. I'll PM him too and hopefully this gets sorted soon. It's been over a week since the server problem started and I would hate to have my account be messed for that long.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i dropped the appstore a mail to ask for my options yesterday night, highlighting the issues i faced, and they replied within 2 hours saying they've refunded the money (though i didnt actually ask for that).

i'll follow up with an email to SE support to inform them of this, and probably re-purchase the crystals via the Super Rewards option. had better luck with that method so far.

thanks for all the help AnAdolt!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well i accidentally bought the $5 option. I meant to get the $10 option. So i just hit buy again on the $5 option. But no crystals... Still waiting on confirmation from apple... I really don't want to pay $10 for only $5 worth of crystals... D=

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Once the order has finished processing, if there's a problem, you can contact iTunes support for a refund and try again. Or, I think you could also try contacting Shadow Era support and just explain the situation and have them change it so you get the $10 worth rather than two $5 purchases--since you get 100 Shadow Crystals more by buying $10 at one time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can we get someone to delete this crap?
    *•*•*•"To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities." •*•*•*