Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wtzky View Post
    Yeh, except doing that doesn't actually give you any SC... and when you bring that up with support you get a "sorry, we can't help you, talk to tapajoy" or whoever you clicked on
    Hmmm... I checked this out and it has changed. I used to be able to install apps for free SC but now the only options I have is to sign up for stuff or to pay for some subscription. That kind of sucks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fair I think.

I like that this game doesn't gouge you money-wise, but I get the impression that part of the issues for this game come about because they are not bringing in enough money. The fact that they did a physical card game when it seems counter-intuitive to many, the time it takes for anything new (probably due to a need for more staff) all hint to this. So while I am not looking to get gouged, if they need to do some (reasonable) things to increase the revenue stream...I can live with that.
    Last edited by Yussef; 05-11-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yay! Sort of. We need more than 2 slots per Hero, please implement something so we get at least 5 -- I have to assume once you are coding this that 5 slots isn't any harder than 2 to create. How about an option to buy with gold? People get lots of gold and end up w/ nothing to do with it.

But thank you for finally listening to the clamor for more deck spots
    1.25, 1.26, 1.27: 40 card decks, Big Bad Baduruu
    1.28/1.29 - best forgotten except for Elementalis Prime Grindage

1.5 - it's all good Naughty Gwenches
    -
    Players Focus Group 1, Missing In Action member of PFG 2

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Level 5 pre-orders would have maxed out if the multi-deck feature was offered during the initial DP pre-orders lol! Personally, I find the current level 5 too uninteresting to invest.
    IGN: A1 Fiero

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can still play at competitive level without necessarily using this feature, so I like if they will implement it this way Wulven soon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this is fine since it is not mandatory for success it just makes preperation faster so big +1 to this.
    Expect the Unexpected! - TJ´s worst writer.

For the player I am now, I would like to thank:

Busti: For always chatting and helping me out.
    Bluejet24: For giving me the chance to join TJ when I was just a noob.
    Raphael Majere: For simply being the best in every way possible.

IGN: TJ PaleStitch

Formerly known as Barcafan.

I am a avid streamer, come check it out! www.twitch.tv/palestitch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @graphlem - if you read through the whole post, the plan is to give 4 slots per hero.

@najmister - while some people like myself who have already spent $1000 may troll Kyle about bonus #5, because it is pretty bad, the pre-orders are still a better deal than you can fanagle for Shadow Crystals. If you are holding back because you aren't getting the card slots for free, then try figuring the shadow crystal you get. With a booster box order for $45, you not only get 4,500 crystals immediately, but you get 24x bonus cards (100-200 SC each). Meaning you get 2400-4800 more crystal. So, in total 6,900-9,300 crystals. With that many crystals you could afford to blow a few on save slots, even if they aren't the bonus.
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Since it is a much awaited feature why not give the second slot for free then next three for purchase?
    I read a lot of postnabout wanting five slots so I figure kinda meet in the middle with free and paid?
    I personally dont care to pay it but tbh id rather them free. Either way im glad more slots are coming. There are
    a lot of ways to play n more to discover.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They already met the "5 slot" part of your bargain Mightyoak. It isn't going to just be 2 slots, its going to be more, according to the dev info.

I personally agree with a 25SC for first slot for multiple reasons. This is not a game balancing issue, since there are deck generators and such that people already use. It's just a hassle to swap them out. It was also a hassle for the dev team to code this, so both sides balance each other out there. This feature once completed will still cost Wulven money in storage space on servers. While I don't think it will take more storage space, giving them free, would mean everyone would get them and it would double the space the databases already use to store our player info. This is not balanced out if it's given free.

This is a long awaited feature, and features are how play for free games make profit. More profit = more devs to code more features in the future. People that want 3/4/5 slots are going to have to spend even more SC (3rd slot is 50, 4th slot is 75SC, 5th 100SC). 95% of the people (even those with tons of crystal) are unlikely to get 4x of every slot, maybe 4x for a couple heroes though, so its unlikely that only charging for 3rd/4th/5th will generate much revenue. This is just my oppinion and not meant to bash yours or anything like that though.
    Aradiel