Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Seems like a nice deck, I didn't realise bloodthirsty was that good. I have also included 1x Super Focus as I like it so much.

Any reason why you don't play item destruction?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't need it. Things like Ironhide Karash and Wulven Savage wear down weapons without taking damage. Infernal Gargoyles don't die to EA. You can recycle all your allies. Just haven't played a game where I really needed item destruction, I guess.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some key cards imo for Elementalis-

Bloodthirsty - with Karash, going first you can kill opposing karash/puwen. Going second, you can kill Jasmine, etc. draw is always good for elemental

Darkwood Wraith - because its hard to keep board control with elementalis

Extra 2drops - again, its hard to retake the board or play from behind with thishero. Therefore its important to get a solid start. 4 Karash and 1-2 brut or familiar.

Santa - still the best draw option for ele, imo.

Morphic Armor - to not get stomped by warriors. Tons of uses for it in general.
    A1 1ndeed - The Black Lotus of A1 - A1: Evolution in Theory

And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know.
    In a coat of gold, or a coat of red, a lion still has claws;
    And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wouldn't Lambs be better than Santa? Santa can also give your opponent more chance to draw the cards to hurt you where as Lamb is great for getting cards for the price of one of your disabled allies.

What about chimera? He costs 4 and ability is 1, could really hurt your opponents.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
    Wouldn't Lambs be better than Santa? Santa can also give your opponent more chance to draw the cards to hurt you where as Lamb is great for getting cards for the price of one of your disabled allies.

What about chimera? He costs 4 and ability is 1, could really hurt your opponents.
    Disabled allies you get rid of either via Morphic Armor or Energy Discharge.

You can run like 1-2 but more than that will just kill you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3rX83 View Post
    Speed isn't the key for Elementalis, you need solid 3cc allies and get your 5cc allies ASAP. People rush to use his ability on 2cc/3cc when u should wait and use it on 5cc and above I've been loving Elementalis cause antimatter really helps him out more then bad Santa in my opinion
    On the contrary, you want to use your ability on your 2-3ccs most of the time unless you have a specific ally your opponent has a lot of trouble with. You want to force him to make a choice between using his MC or Assassinate etc. on your 3/7 Garg or your 4/7 Kairos for example. Your fatties are already threatening on their own. Elementalis allows you to make threats out of your small allies.

And Anti-matter is horrible for Elementalis because you can rarely afford to spend 3cc for draw. BS and Sac Lamb are more consistent options with Blood Thirsty providing some secondary draw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I use Here Be Elementalis deck from Fou deli , his forum is in elementalis forums somewhere but I never use the same deck posted on here i change it up some and test it and fix it with the way it was originally posted slowly making minor adjusments to the META, I honestly think its one of the funner decks cause u get draw and when and if u can double HBM or use it back to back turns u really do slow ur oponent down and lets u take a broader approach to ur game( more fun) instead of relying on weenie rush and BThirtys, i hate weenie soldier decks that get 1-2turn buffs and beat u down in 3 turns they seem boring as all hell, i always felt bad for soldier decks in magic. ANYWAYS sry for hating Heres mine and this is seriously my first time posting a deck pls dont copy! its rly fun and if i didnt use so many decks and constantly try new things this might be a 250-300 rating deck...

40 card deck..
    1) Elementalis
    4) Infernal Gargoyals
    3) Brutalis ** WEENIE RUSH WITH CARNIS be very careful on who u beef up id save for DC or IGarg**
    4) Belladonna ** stupid how good this card is in the deck , i still get amazed what it does for elementalis**
    3) Carniboar
    3) Death Collector ** try use hero abil on summon save mana next turn for DC abil, and wah lah a huge freak of nature on turn 5 thats not exhuasted, and can still beef up and i like to sac lamb these guys vs zaladar and keep my 2dmg creatures out to attract the MControls**
    2) Crystal Titan ** backup to the front runners rush attempt(carni/brut/dc) 4 beefys( 2 CT, and 2 below)
    1) Kairos
    1) Scourge Collosus **HAVE FUN, and im rich b**** lol**
    4) Mind Control
    4) Here Be Monsters
    3) Sac Lambs
    2) Morphic Armors ** hand down must have 2 in every zal and ele deck period end of discussion**
    2) Sever Ties **META ONLY weapons/Solo hella erywhere ** i use to have shadow fonts and life infusions instead**
    3) LLN ** META ONLY same as above MUST HAVE ATLEAST two**
    Last edited by phyaH; 05-11-2013 at 05:42 PM.
    IGN :: phyaH
    Member of ASF
    http://asfetc.shadowera.net/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    MAD PROPS TO Fou Deli DUDES A BEAST AT DECK MAKING AND INSPIRED THE DECK I POSTED ABOVE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FouDeli! ;D and that A1 Ramirez deck looks nasty might have to try that bad boy out later on down the stretch
    Last edited by phyaH; 05-11-2013 at 05:46 PM.
    IGN :: phyaH
    Member of ASF
    http://asfetc.shadowera.net/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Not sure if you'll like this deck list but here's the one I've been using;

Allies:
    4 Brutalis
    4 Morbid Acolyte
    3 Belladonna
    3 Plasma Behemoth
    3 Darkwood Wraith (Great card, allows you to gain tempo/board control and 5 health can be a pain to kill)
    Spells&supports
    4 Mind Control
    3 Infinity Core(great card for Hero's with board swipes)
    2 Antimatter
    3 Sac Lambs(in case you get disabled)
    3 Bloodthristy
    2 Shrieks
    2 Breast plate of Vitality(gives your allies an extra health boost)
    2 Ley Line Nexus(acid jet might be better if you have enough draw)
    Tournament & League Wins Achivements
    Semi-Finalist AA1 Duel Tournament.

Current Quick Match Rating= 261.(39 away from 300)

8 Time Tier 2 Meltdown Finishes.

"I have become death, Destroyer of Worlds"
    -Robert Oppenhiemer.

PROUD FOUNDER OF KINGS 4 HIRE

KINGS 4 HIRE- "Hire a warrior; gain a sword. Hire a king; gain an army."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ndeed View Post
    Some key cards imo for Elementalis-

Bloodthirsty - with Karash, going first you can kill opposing karash/puwen. Going second, you can kill Jasmine, etc. draw is always good for elemental

Darkwood Wraith - because its hard to keep board control with elementalis

Extra 2drops - again, its hard to retake the board or play from behind with thishero. Therefore its important to get a solid start. 4 Karash and 1-2 brut or familiar.

Santa - still the best draw option for ele, imo.

Morphic Armor - to not get stomped by warriors. Tons of uses for it in general.
    I also think that morbid acolyte is a key ally for Elementalis. His lack of access to direct damage hurts his chances against heroes with stealth. MA helps to bypass those walls (as well as other passives)
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!