Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's a shame

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

It's a shame

Hi,
    I dont know if anyone care but your service its a shame. After waiting for a long time ( more than a year ) i lose my cards, i order them i january 2012; then i ask if you know where were theyand some girl from the support named Tri Dao said that Kyle order my refound, even when i don't ask for it. Then Kyle himself said he has no idea why i had a refound when i don't want it and that i must send a Mail to the sales team because they will help me. That was on 3-6-2013 and until this day i have not a single answer, not from the sales or the support. It's really a shame that when Wulven ask for the support of the people who play the game they get a lot, but when i needed help they just don't give the minimal aswer. I just give up. I lose the cards and my money, a lot of time inwaiting for something i never got and i lose crystals in the online game. That's all for me. I don't dawnload the expansion and i wil never play this game anymore. I spent more than $100 in this for nothing. When i started to play this i loved it, now i can say this is the worst service i have ever had. It's a shame i had supported it and even give them some promotion with the people in my city. I know no one will care about it but i had to said it. Wulven don't care for they costumers. I hope this never happen to any one, but if it happens they won't be the first or the last.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lo siento, pero estos tipos de errores algunos ceces nadien puede vorrectar. Dile a Kyle que ocurio otra vez, y parece que necisitas usar una programa para transladar. O, yo puede hable con elen ingles. No tienes que salir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola D View Post
    Nothing escapes The Eye of Sauron... I mean the Eye of Demnchi.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Meh...who cares if others don't care.
    I feel your pain, and I really hope things get worked out now that you posted this on the forums. Hopefully Kyle or someone will actually respond to you finally.
    Don't feel bad for venting either man...sounds like you've really had it rough with this and you have every right to be frustrated and angry. I'm angry just reading about it! I'm glad you were able to vent and get this out...Now I just hope things get fixed for you.
    Take care man!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    a lot of people complain about their worst customer service

but I think your case is the worst of the worst

sorry to hear it
    Last edited by miloboy; 05-11-2013 at 02:10 AM.
    I'm from Thailand boardgame club
    If you ever going to Thailand feel free to contact me if you want to play some boardgame
    we have meeting every saturday

$610.08

I buy : Gift Code
    Sell : CotC / DP boosters cotc/Dp complete CotC/DP premium/exclusive PM me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And this is why I don't fuck with the phys. game. I'll drop boatloads of cash on SC to go foil hunting, but I'm not gonna invest my money in an unestablished companies physical endeavor.
    Acolytes of A1
    "Students Today, Masters Tomorrow"
    IGN: AA1 Scrooge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by The Card Fox View Post
    Lo siento, pero estos tipos de errores algunos ceces nadien puede vorrectar. Dile a Kyle que ocurio otra vez, y parece que necisitas usar una programa para transladar. O, yo puede hable con elen ingles. No tienes que salir.
    He posted in English in a forum that is not in the language forum so please reply in English.

As for the OP, I'm sorry to hear about your problem. However, that's $100 of your money and not something to just throw away. Keep following up with Wulven on that monthly or even weekly. All you'll lose would be 5 minutes of your time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't remember the exact details of your case, but it was something like you waited about 8 months after shipping until you reported that you didn't receive your physical cards, so I told the support team to offer you a refund and apparently there must have been some miscommunication along the line somewhere because I did refund it.

if you haven't had a good resolution yet then please email sales@wulven.com with your details. As far as I know you did get your refund, so you didn't lose any money right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    As far as I know you did get your refund, so you didn't lose any money right?
    he lose his time and feeling a lot .
    I'm from Thailand boardgame club
    If you ever going to Thailand feel free to contact me if you want to play some boardgame
    we have meeting every saturday

$610.08

I buy : Gift Code
    Sell : CotC / DP boosters cotc/Dp complete CotC/DP premium/exclusive PM me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    *don't
    *cares
    *is
    *lost
    *ordered
    *in
    *asked
    *they, and
    *ordered
    *refund
    *didn't
    *had
    *refund
    *didn't
    *have not gotten, have not recieved
    *asks
    *only give a minimal answer, don't give any answer
    *lost
    *waiting
    *lost
    *download
    *will
    *gave
    *doesn't
    *CONSUMERS (Wulven doesn't order a whole lot of costumes, I don't believe)
    *anyone
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I
    *I

Sorry, just trolling.

I honestly don't quite agree with Wulven's system, their delays, their unfulfilled promises, but they are giving it an honest effort and that is all they can do. They have never physically released a TCG before CotC, and they didn't know quite how to do it best. Their manufacturers weren't manufacturing and that wasn't their fault but it was our and their loss. However, they have succeeded in getting my cards on my doorstep despite the delays and problems and even though it took 6 months longer than expected I still consider myself a faithful consumer.

Yo recibí que quería recibir. Estoy alegre.
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Danae:

Why should a sympathetic person on the forum not reply to an original poster in what is believed to be that person's native tongue?

It is evident that the OP has been having trouble communicating with Wulven, so another guy offered to help. Where is the problem with this?

"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian