Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's a shame

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    @Danae:

Why should a sympathetic person on the forum not reply to an original poster in what is believed to be that person's native tongue?

It is evident that the OP has been having trouble communicating with Wulven, so another guy offered to help. Where is the problem with this?

"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
    This is an English speaking forum unless people posted in the specific language sub-forum. If the OP wanted someone to speak to him in Spanish, then he should post in the Spanish sub-forum. The fact he didn't and that he posted in English means he's somewhat capable of conversing in English.

And if that explanation doesn't satisfy you, then take it that it's a forum policy. The language sub-forums are there for a purpose.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok so this is what appears to have happened, the guy waited and waited and waited for his cards,when they didn't come he contacted them and said "where are my cards" they said "what cards? It's too late now do this to get ur money back". He says "I don't want a refund I want my damn cards" at this point I guess the cards were out of print or something? He also probly never got back his money either since he didn't want it.

Hopefully this has since been taken care of.
    AA1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    DarthRonfar, that's not the story at all. There was a lot of misrepresentation with the original complaint of "I spent more than $100 in this for nothing" and "I lose the cards and my money".

The real story is: the guy ordered some cards from a country that has questionable reliability of mail service, waited 8 months or something to say "where are my cards?" then through some miscommunication his $10 order got refunded. His reason for saying he didn't get the money is because he used his friend's paypal account to purchase it. But since there was some miscommunication, I'm still sending him a CotC booster box and he already spent all the bonus SC. The end.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    DarthRonfar, that's not the story at all. There was a lot of misrepresentation with the original complaint of "I spent more than $100 in this for nothing" and "I lose the cards and my money".

The real story is: the guy ordered some cards from a country that has questionable reliability of mail service, waited 8 months or something to say "where are my cards?" then through some miscommunication his $10 order got refunded. His reason for saying he didn't get the money is because he used his friend's paypal account to purchase it. But since there was some miscommunication, I'm still sending him a CotC booster box and he already spent all the bonus SC. The end.

This guy seems to know what's up.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry, just trolling.
    Then don't be a dick and just don't. No need to troll, right?

This guy seems to know what's up.
    I dunno, anyone can photoshop an avator with "administrator" in it, right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Guess I was mistaken, glad things were cleared up...
    AA1

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So pretty much Yelek is trying to scam wulven? That's what it kinda sounds like.
    And I was an idiot enough to feel bad for him too. >.<;

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    10 $? really? bad deal for wulven for sure, lol. Way to build a reputation Yelek

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank to all who try to read my thread. Some of you think im trying to scam Wulven, but thats not my intention.
    Kyle send my a Mail and he offer to send me a booster box but that isn't fair for Wulven.
    The thing is: when i started play the digital game i bougth SC to have 4 copies of each card, then they released more cards and i bougth more SC, i spent $100 in this SC. When the physical cards came out, i order the $10 pack just cause it gives double SC. I saw the physical cards as a bonus. Then Wulven give more and more bonus items. I keep in contact with some guy named Canh from the support since the begining, i checked my adress and he always keep me informed. He told when my cards were sent and i said to him hen my cards were missing. He said i must wait cause some times the deliver just get delayed, so i waited. I said to him i know my pack was just the $10 and i don't really cared for the bonus because i already had double SC, but i just wanted to know if the cards were missing. He give me a tracking number but it was useless outside the US. When i wrote to Wulven again Tri Dao was the one who get my Mail. Then i asked if they know where were my cards and after a few mails she or he offer a refound. I said i don't wanted a refound, and i the money wasn't the problem, the only thing that i wanted was a response. Then Wulven made the refound even when i dont ask for it, then all this trouble get biger.
    So when i said i spent more than $100 i meaned all the SC i bought before the physical cards and the $10 pack.
    I don't spent all the bonus SC but i spent some of them, i am in -1600 SC in the digital game. I was holding some for the expansion cards. When the refound was made obvious they took the SC too.
    The paypal problem is mine i accept, but my complain was for Wulven make a refound when i didn't wanted it.
    I didn't waited 8 months for asking because a wanted. Wulven had problems with the printing and other things, and they delay the shipping date lots of
    times, and in all this time i never said anything because i know they dont have the experience in doing real cards. And when they had the cards ready they give priority to some convention and the support was not available. That's ok because they needed diffusion and propaganda. When they sent the cards and after the date they said mine will arrive i started to ask for them.
    After all the trouble i just asked for what they said they will give. I know it's not a good deal all the bonus and the cards for just $10, but thats what Wulven offered. I don't even cared for the money, all i wanted was answers. Does Wulven had any idea where were my cards? Why Wulven made a refound when a said i don't wanted it? Why i get no response for the support or the sales teams? I just wanted answers!
    Kyle send me a Mail and he accepts the support was ...not the best one and as he wrote he offer a free CotC booster box.
    Even when i don't know no one in this forum and all the things that any of you say or think about me could be relevant in my personal life, i want to make the things right.
    Wouldn't be fair for Wulven if i accept the booster box, they are a company and they need to get money. I can't say one thing is right just because it benefits me. I don't wanted to scam Wulven.
    After all Kyle gives me what i wanted: a response and a ...kind of apology, that's all i was asking for since the begining.
    I still beliving that the support and the sales teams are the worst services i have had, but at least the one in charge always give the face for the company, maybe not in the best way but he does.
    All the things where miscommunication, i'm still angry because after one year i didn't get my cards and i think it just the usual kind of feeling i should have, but i think its time to close this and continue. I have more important things right now ( my mom is going to have a dificult surgery and i don't want bad feeling around me)
    Thanks to all who have take the time to read this (or at least try to).

Bye
    Last edited by Yelek; 05-20-2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Make it shorter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I feel sorry for Yelek
    I feel sorry for Wulven to lost good customer

I wish your mother surgery result is good
    Last edited by miloboy; 05-21-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    I'm from Thailand boardgame club
    If you ever going to Thailand feel free to contact me if you want to play some boardgame
    we have meeting every saturday

$610.08

I buy : Gift Code
    Sell : CotC / DP boosters cotc/Dp complete CotC/DP premium/exclusive PM me