Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Jeweller's Dream and Dual Wield bug?

Hi im using an amber deck and found out that I deal only 3 damage with jeweller's dream even when dual wield is equipped, and no, the opponent was not equipped with armour or item of any sort that reduces damage. Did i miss anything?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Normally, with Amber Rain, Jeweller's Dream, and Dual Wield, you should deal 4 damage. So something had to have reduced the damage to 3. Have you tried watching the replay for the game? On the Challenge screen, just search up your own in-game name.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Normally, with Amber Rain, Jeweller's Dream, and Dual Wield, you should deal 4 damage. So something had to have reduced the damage to 3. Have you tried watching the replay for the game? On the Challenge screen, just search up your own in-game name.
    Hmm, I'll look it up later but why does it only deal 4 damage instead of 6 ? It should be simple math here.... [1(JD's dmg) + 2(Amber's power) ]* 2 = 6. Is it a bug or is the tooltip written wrongly?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The +2 damage from Amber's ability is only added, it's not multiplied by Dual Wield.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yeah i thought it was about the order in which the effects were applied.
    so last game i was vs an amber who had a wep with 2 attack, (dimension cutter) and dw, (dw was equipped before if that matters) and so she does 2 damage *2 thanks to DW that makes 4, plus 2 from her effect which makes 6. if her effect was applied before dw it would do 8.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thx guys, I got how it works now. Cheers