Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cards disappearing!?

When I remove cards from my deck, they seem to randomly disappear! I have lost a handful of cards. They simply aren't in my collection anymore. I'm afraid to edit my deck now too, for fear that my aldon might disappear too. Please help. I have used iPhone/ and pc versions of the game.
    Thanks,

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When was the last time that you logged in prior to you noticing cards were disappearing and when did the cards disappear?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After I would save my deck and leave the deck menu screen to play a game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It just happened to my war banners! If a dev could promise me I would get my cards back, il make a video for you guys. I edited deck, saved, left, re entered deck menu and they where gone.
    I really enjoy this game, and this is a crucial bug.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstanger01 View Post
    It just happened to my war banners! If a dev could promise me I would get my cards back, il make a video for you guys. I edited deck, saved, left, re entered deck menu and they where gone.
    I really enjoy this game, and this is a crucial bug.
    How odd.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Dstanger01 If you lost cards due to a bug, they'll definitely award you the cards back. If you could make a video and then post it, it would really help us in determining what may be the cause.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Okay, I just uploaded the video to youtube. It shows me removing a Blake windrunner from my deck, going to the world view, returning to the deck management and having that card gone from my collection. Please help? Devs? Great game, would really hate for it to have such a terrible problem.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reaction when watching video: son of a b..

Yeah, that's messed up; I have no idea why it's doing that and it seems like some affliction with your account. Send an email to support@shadowera.com, if you haven't already done so. Maybe send Kyle a PM too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This exact thing happened to me and people thought I was BSing. I also sent Kyle an email and he never responded, probably thought I was BSing too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Same here

I just registered to add myself to this. Bought my first card packs today having laid out £6.99 for currency. Sold some of he cards I received and bought some human allies with gold. Except, I realised later that some were missing. I wondered if I was going mad, but could remember specifically buying one character with my original gold, once she came in a booster pack, and once with my newly aquired gold. I even remember that I had to press on the button a couple of times the last time to get the message about the shopkeeper taking your gold. I was thinking long and hard as to whether to spend my money here or try MTG Online (totally new to this so figured this may a little easier to get into!). Still, if characters I have bought keep disappeating I will obviously not be carrying on with this game. Hopefully it is an easy to resolve bug as apart from that I am having a lot of fun.