Close

Thread: Legendaries

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Legendaries

Today Merchant restocked. I instantly saw the bran new thread and logged on but of course it was too late.
    Scourge Colussus and Karlstrad should either be
    Hard as fuck to get cause of 4600
    Or
    Hard as fuck to get cause of Merchant running out. It's too hard the current way.
    There's already players laughing about how they're going to sell them for 15k in auction, and that's a bit unfair imo.

Just a suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola D View Post
    Nothing escapes The Eye of Sauron... I mean the Eye of Demnchi.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this is ruining the auction before we even have the auction

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The auction is pointless imo. Once everybody buys their legendaries for retarded prices, it will be used exclusively for selling foils.

I have a spare full playset of legendaries (from packs, cause I'm not a douche hoarding things I don't need) and will most likely sell them for 1gp each on the auction. :P
    Acolytes of A1
    "Students Today, Masters Tomorrow"
    IGN: AA1 Scrooge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ^ cool guy right therr

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    some of us arent going to be douchebags about it. i have like 100 copies of each at least now (spread over a few accounts). i do plan to make some gold off it but i am not going to be outrageous. the current price in the market has stablized at 4900 gold i think... so i will probably sell them for more than that but less than 6000. i did buy most of them for a much lower price (sorry, i camped out in the market when they first appeared), just so you know. which means i will still make decent gold off of them when i do sell them for less than 6000.

it also depends on the demand. my price will go up if the demand is huge. that is normal. i am not going to try to control any part of the market. and if i see someone trying to do that (watching the price rise when the demand isnt... or some outrageous price) i will not follow that trend.

i also have a ton of foils to sell from the first set. but i do need foils from the second set, if i decide i want them.

do you think that is reasonable? or do you thunk i am a douchebag for buying so many? i could of bought more, lots more
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    some of us arent going to be douchebags about it. i have like 100 copies of each at least now (spread over a few accounts). i do plan to make some gold off it but i am not going to be outrageous. the current price in the market has stablized at 4900 gold i think... so i will probably sell them for more than that but less than 6000. i did buy most of them for a much lower price (sorry, i camped out in the market when they first appeared), just so you know. which means i will still make decent gold off of them when i do sell them for less than 6000.

it also depends on the demand. my price will go up if the demand is huge. that is normal. i am not going to try to control any part of the market. and if i see someone trying to do that (watching the price rise when the demand isnt... or some outrageous price) i will not follow that trend.

i also have a ton of foils to sell from the first set. but i do need foils from the second set, if i decide i want them.

do you think that is reasonable? or do you thunk i am a douchebag for buying so many? i could of bought more, lots more
    Being reasonable is all I ask wouldn't mind paying a leetle extra.