Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I understand why u would want DW but isn't FT with Zal ability works wonders? I mean that's 5 dmg... But I guess ur right...it still won't kill that IG
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    I understand why u would want DW but isn't FT with Zal ability works wonders? I mean that's 5 dmg... But I guess ur right...it still won't kill that IG
    It does, but I only have room for one or the other, and in this deck for my playstyle it's DW that gives me more value.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    It does, but I only have room for one or the other, and in this deck for my playstyle it's DW that gives me more value.
    Sorry for asking again but yea have u tried using interference? Shadowvein is great but its a bilateral SE gain and its for 6cc. I understand tht interference has certain matchups and some horrible matchups. and u have to time it right for the best outcome. I just prefer to be greedy and get most SE and prevent the opponent from using his/her ability

Greatness, Reborn

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry for asking again but yea have u tried using interference? Shadowvein is great but its a bilateral SE gain and its for 6cc. I understand tht interference has certain matchups and some horrible matchups. and u have to time it right for the best outcome. I just prefer to be greedy and get most SE and prevent the opponent from using his/her ability
    My original testing version used Interference with mixed results. Sometimes it was awesome, but rarely would I get the opportunity to use it in conjunction with Shadowvein. Usually my opponent would just beat on Shadowvein to get enough SE during their turn to trigger their ability and leaving Interference without a target.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My original testing version used Interference with mixed results. Sometimes it was awesome, but rarely would I get the opportunity to use it in conjunction with Shadowvein. Usually my opponent would just beat on Shadowvein to get enough SE during their turn to trigger their ability and leaving Interference without a target.
    Well I was more on the side of using interference instead of Shadowvein not the two together. Because like you said your opponent would just take advantage of that and interference would be for nothing

Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well I was more on the side of using interference instead of Shadowvein not the two together. Because like you said your opponent would just take advantage of that and interference would be for nothing
    Shadowvein is still a nice little beatstick. I've always liked Zal with weapons, I really miss them when he doesn't have them. Something about being able to pull that surprise swing is great. If anything I'd drop the Veins to add Furrion.

That's an idea.....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shadowvein is still a nice little beatstick. I've always liked Zal with weapons, I really miss them when he doesn't have them. Something about being able to pull that surprise swing is great. If anything I'd drop the Veins to add Furrion.

That's an idea.....
    That would be an idea but Wouldn't that diminish your endgame of SE and Zal's ability... I mean I see ur deck and I'm assuming its suppose to be played like greymouser's where beginning is allies then it evolves into going for the throat type of deck

Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That would be an idea but Wouldn't that diminish your endgame of SE and Zal's ability... I mean I see ur deck and I'm assuming its suppose to be played like greymouser's where beginning is allies then it evolves into going for the throat type of deck
    It would. I really do like the deck the way it is, and between my guildies and I there would be well over 150 games played with it, so any changes are for shits and giggles now really

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It would. I really do like the deck the way it is, and between my guildies and I there would be well over 150 games played with it, so any changes are for shits and giggles now really
    Lol gotcha

Greatness, Reborn

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    great deck, thanks for the contribution: love your hands-on approach to forum user's questions.