Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Dimension Ripper vs Wrath of The Forest

My opponent doesn't have a full hand and he has Wrath of the Forest in play. If I kill an ally with Dimension Ripper, which draw comes first? We both draw from opponent's deck then he draws because of WotF, or vice versa?
    Another strange case that may happen is buffed Dim Ripper attacking into Twice Enchanted Robe, probably the order is the same but I ask it anyway.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Heya,

If an ally is killed by Dimension Ripper while you have a Wrath of the Forest in play the cards will resolve in the order of "on damage" -> "on death" -> "send to graveyard." So, in this instance Dimension Ripper will trigger its "on damage" ability first followed by Wrath of the Forest's "on death" ability second. Since Dimension Ripper and Twice Enchanted Robes are both "on damage" effects they will resolve in the order of turn player's cards first -> opponents second. As a result, Dimension Ripper would trigger first followed by Twice Enchanted Robes (this is assuming you have at least 3 attack on Dimension Ripper to deal 1 damage to the enemy hero and trigger the abilities).

Hope that helps!
    Proud member of the Shadow Era Design Team
    Love and Peace!
    Former Physical World Champion
    Card Advantage 101