Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    completely agree.

it depends on the meta/card interactions/possible decks that can built with a hero within the time period between 2 expansions.

Not sure about the rest of you; but I am already bored of the current QM meta.

I might be bold to say this: but while kyle and the rest of the coders are working on making SE game features better, I hope someone/a team is working on the next expansion now.
    I completely agree. I have been bored of the set almost since it got off the test server.

Being new and exciting wasn't the point of this set. It tries to fix things and it does a decent job at it. I don't think we wanted to wait for 18 months for just a fix though and that might be a reason why I'm bored of the set.

Right now I'm just waiting for the next set and hopefully the next PFG.
    Last edited by Airact; 05-08-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hopefully the meta gets less...meta-y? What I'm saying is, personally I didn't see much change with dp. Ine or two decks moved up a slot, one deck fell two slots, but that's it. Miner still asskicks. Anything mage-related still burms out everyone except Warriors. Perhaps wwe have a fixed "new card day" every...2 months even. Only ten or so cards, nothing big.

And for god's sake, don't do that thing somebody said about Magic where you can't play the thing before the new thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola D View Post
    Nothing escapes The Eye of Sauron... I mean the Eye of Demnchi.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Things I would like to see.

1: at least a new Hero released every other expansion.

2: better Neutral cards.

3: Some type of Monthly Official Tournament, or even every 2 or 3 months. Something not player made with good prizes that make players wanna train for it.

4: A win/loss tracker on QM.

5: Better Prizes.
    IGN: Master Savage
    - 1st Place in 7/26/13 BP Challenge Tournament #7
    - 1st Place in 6/13/12 Pop-Up Tournament.
    Un-official Tournament Organizer.
    Ranked 2nd in Minnesota for Yugioh.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, Greatness Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by whoisSAVAGE View Post
    Things I would like to see.

1: at least a new Hero released every other expansion.

2: better Neutral cards.

3: Some type of Monthly Official Tournament, or even every 2 or 3 months. Something not player made with good prizes that make players wanna train for it.

4: A win/loss tracker on QM.

5: Better Prizes.

So you can stroke your giant ego and rave about all your wins and all the othder person's losses? No. Not you specifically, but people will do it. Bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola D View Post
    Nothing escapes The Eye of Sauron... I mean the Eye of Demnchi.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by The Card Fox View Post
    So you can stroke your giant ego and rave about all your wins and all the othder person's losses? No. Not you specifically, but people will do it. Bad idea.
    I suspect you and the previous poster may be speaking of slightly different things. If each player sees his own win:lose ratio, what's the harm? If I were to somehow look up your lifetime win:lose ratio and boast that mine is better, that could indeed be a bad idea.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just wanted to mention something regarding to all the *ahem* complaining that I have been seeing lately. I think most people would agree the application/client for Shadow Era isn't great, but you have to remember programming is a long and arduous process. You can't snap your fingers and make lines of code appear. I would assume one of the reasons to separate the expansions is to spend the down time to code. Wulven is not a billion dollar company with hundreds of programmers. . . Just understand that you need a lot of continuous time to program not just short bursts.

While I am not a programmer (yet) I am a Computer Science Major in College. So I do have some experience in the field.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't see how people boasting about their W/LR would be a bad thing? It's not a huge deal in any way, and if you would honestly quit playing a game because someone said they're better than you, then you shouldn't be playing games. Lol.

On the flip side, if someone honestly felt the need to say that they are better than someone because their W/L is better, then congrats, you're a thirteen year old on xbl/psn.

I really don't get why people that play this game are so sensitive.
    Acolytes of A1
    "Students Today, Masters Tomorrow"
    IGN: AA1 Scrooge