4x Retreat
    4x Rain Delay
    4x Bazaar
    4x Soul Seeker
    2x Demon Beetle Bow

Total 36 cards

Strategy:
    1. Get bazaar out ASAP.
    2. Spam Sandra just like other deck, if you dont know this, check the other threads.
    3. Try not to convert too many ITF or Rain Delay into resources because they are your ACES. Just 1 or 2 will do.
    4. Get Rapid fire only after you get one bow out first.
    5. Use retreat for guys like Aeon, so dont waste them, especially if you have converted 1 or 2 for resource.
    6. When things set up, SPAM your bows while getting invincible by alternating Rain Delay and ITF. Use Aimed Shots to enhance your attacking power.
    7. Pray that your weapons dont get transferenced or destroyed.

Basically, the idea here is to get yourself set up and ignore enemy allies. Most of the time, you will still survive with half health by 6th turn or so. Then around turn 7 or so you begin using ITF and rain delay to remove allies from the equation. From there you need 3-5 turns to kill off the enemy hero. Which is enough before you get decked at turn 14 or so.

So yeah, this is not fool-proof strategy. But I think it can still stand on its own two legs. You wont get to 400s rating with this deck, but a solid 350-370s should be possible. Have fun.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Sandra makes baby Jesus cry.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd get rid of the poison/flaming arrows, rain delay and bazaars. add more low mana allies to slow down tempo and allow you time to drop your bows. I'd also add 2 more demon bows. My 2 cents.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The more bow thing I could agree, but I'm a bit low on gold now... As for other's I'm not too sure, I didnt have much success there

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The reason for rain delay is to keep your hero hidden most of the time in case you dont have ITF at hand. It's important to stay hidden so your enemy allies wont waste your precious ammo when they attack.