Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'll give it a whirl, looks like fun. *Cuts cookies*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Kyle just posed this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Hello everyone, effective immediately the server has been updated with the following multiplayer exploit fixes:

- closing the browser window will still timeout and make you lose rating
    - you can no longer have more than one mp game in progress at a time
    - timeouts are per turn, so no more targeting and canceling to frustrate your opponent into quitting

The good thing about having a rating instead of a score is that players who have been trying to exploit the system will start getting proper losses and drop in rank quickly to their real skill level. We will continue to monitor the multiplayer games and in fact have added a lot of tracking data to further analyze the games.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I said this in my other thread, but card stealing is very OP... Night prowler is a beast in this deck. Combined with the very strong soul seeker (queue post from Spazik now) make this a nightmare to play against.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raverbasher View Post
    Thanks, i was wondering that too, didn't realise Gwen's skill was only offence, never really looked at the Hunters.

To Calmdown

Did you pick the 4x Jasmine Rosecult because you don't like the current predominant Sandra cheese with humans, or is there another reason? I realise she can take a bit more damage, but the resource cut people get is pretty decent with Sandra.
    I assume it's for better offensive power and board control. Also costs 1 less giving better resource curve, which I'd imagine is important for a deck like this overloaded with expensive gear.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Stealing cards is not overpowered. It's a great unique ability.

In any case I think I'll try this deck to, looks great!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I thought for sure all your decks were all super secret squirrel status, Calmdown.
    A1 Manic Brewmaker - Theorycrafter - General Peanut Gallery - Maker of Perfect Nonsense - All Around Stupendous Badass
    My View on Shadow Era, it's meta, and forumites: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....l-with-it-.-.-.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Foshizel View Post
    My guess would her ability in late game allows bow use to be towards the hero. Also, the extra damage for less mana definetly adds to the rush agro. Any thought on using rapid fire x2?
    I don't think rapid fire is needed, for a couple of reasons. First, since Victor's ability works on both offense and defense, you don't need rapid fire to take full advantage like you do for Gwen. Second, it means you are casting bows more often, and potentially are sacrificing more to keep rapid fire until you can play it. Since the deck has no card drawing ability this can hurt your pacing, especially when you are getting crunched for cards around turn 5/6/7.

On the other hand, stealing 2 cards a turn is downright evil, so it may be worth including...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lol, this is a fun deck. Just beat N3rd4Christ's Elemental mill deck by stealing his Eternal Renewals. I have to say though, that Here Be Monsters in that Elemental mill deck could be problematic if they keep you off Night Prowler long enough while stealing key cards.

I also like the idea of adding Rapid Fires, I'll try adding 2 and see how it plays. But what to cut? The deck is pretty tight as it is and with no card drawing engine, you really want to keep it tight.
    Last edited by Red5; 03-31-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very good Deck. Looking forward to try it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I definitely wouldn't cut any equipment for rapid fire, you need all your bows and night prowler is key to the deck. That leaves allies & retreat... Maybe 1 of each?