Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

captured prey + treasured heirloom + retreat

hi, maybe its a bug, i think its worth checking (i didn't have a chance to repeat it) ->

IGN: odChrbtik vs. toxicoloko (Fri, May 3 - 17:45)

i was trying to Retreat! my Raven (round 8 maybe) which had captured prey and treasured heirloom - when i retreated her, the game stood in target state - with the "cancel" on the right, but no way out from the cancel-cancel loop. (it is visible in the replay) i couldn't end the turn and my app (on mac osx) started to use 100% procesor time.

thanks for looking into it, good luck and thumbs up folks
    Last edited by lama7; 05-03-2013 at 04:27 PM.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It sounds like this is the same bug with Treasured Heirloom that has existed since DP was on the test server. Basically, if Treasured Heirloom makes the number of cards in your hand go over seven, it will likely freeze the game.

It typically happens when your ally with TH gets retreated, because then you're taking 3 cards (ally + 2 from TH) into your hand. I didn't watch your replay, but I'm guessing this is what happened in your game.

I've ran into this same problem in at least one live server game (which caused me to lose when I was clearly in a winning position), so it would be nice if it gets fixed soon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This bug probably only happens when retreating an ally with TH attached. In a recent game (AA1 ShadowBeast - nMer) I killed an opponent's ally with TH attached when the opponent's hand was already at 6 cards and he only drew 1 card, as it should be.
    Back in black :-E

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just had this bug happen to me. My opponent retreated my ally into my hand with TH attached. I believe I had six cards already. Android version from the download page.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDevil View Post
    Just had this bug happen to me. My opponent retreated my ally into my hand with TH attached. I believe I had six cards already. Android version from the download page.
    It should only hang the guy who initiated the retreat effect from what I've seen:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....om-is-returned