Hey guys, I made a new "master buy" sheet -- this time with no macros!! So it should work in any excel file editor.

Essentially you just mark what you have and what your goal is, and the sheet will tell you in order what the "best deck" to buy is. While its true that shadow mage/elemental sell for the most as a lump sum, if you're going to use a card in a starter deck, it retains its full value rather than half the value (since the card would sell for half). This spreadsheet just does that math for you, so you can minimize your costs. It saved me 500 SC (:

Normally this isn't worth the headache to figure it out, but if I already did all the math for you, why not?

Anyway all you do is download the sheet and boot it up in your favorite spreadsheet editor (excel, numbers, Google spreadsheet, open doc), and put in your current collection, and then what your target is (for some people this might be 4x of everything, for others it might just be to complete a deck) and it'll walk you through the purchase order to reach your desired amounts. Instructions are also right on the sheet (:

Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions, or just need help using it, and without further adieu here it is!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0-0...14SkhxMDQ/edit