Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i think its starting to get better if u dont wanna take hiim out then dont its your deck make it work how u want to. try to test the deck with the changes to see how the consistancy is.
    A1: EVOLUTION IN THEORY

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I won twice lost thrice. Mebbe replace rabid wolf with ah...Crescendo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well that is more for like millstalker or solo darkclaw. just take it out completely and see how it works seeing that in my build i dont use it and i only occasionally see a need for it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I got scourge colossus! I got a freakin legendary!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    good 4 u bro

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lol that was from earliear eh?
    ign BP Leviosablade

The Keeper Of The Sun-Blighted Ones
    Warrior Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn
    LDL 28-APR-13 CHAMPION

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sold quite a few cards to get it though. 2 now your mine, both the WBTs, 2 vengeances, 1 shadowspawn, the predators, and some more. Down to 33 cards and no credits so ill be ai farming fir a while

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Furrion Terror might be something you might want to check out. It helps deal 2 damage to all allies on board potentially clearing a large number of your opponent's allies. Also given how he is immune to Maj's ability, Supernova and Fireball, hiding him behind MS's stealth would keep him safe from the majority of the burn spells aside from Lightning Strike.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1) You're trying to do everything with your deck. A bit of heal, some ally control, a coupl'a weapons and a bunch of random utility cards. Stick to 40 card decks until you're more experienced. Focus, focus focus.

2) No card draw. This is a surefire recipe for disaster. As a rule of thumb you should have roughly 7 card draws in a 40 card deck.

3) Crappy allies. Garg, predator and savage have no place in a MS deck. Obvious replacements would be the almighty DMT and the extremely versatile Morbid Acolyte. For fatties you can never go wrong with PB.

4) Too much ally control. Remember that CP and NYM are essentially 1-for-1 trades. You don't use them unless absolutely necessary. Rabid Bite is an absolute POS.

5) Too many weenies. It is not a must for MS to drop a 2nd turn ally, and they're essentially just fodder past mid-game.

6) -2 shriek + 2 LLN. Unless you somehow magically only get matched with people that play 4 cost and below cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldeen View Post
    1) You're trying to do everything with your deck. A bit of heal, some ally control, a coupl'a weapons and a bunch of random utility cards. Stick to 40 card decks until you're more experienced. Focus, focus focus.

2) No card draw. This is a surefire recipe for disaster. As a rule of thumb you should have roughly 7 card draws in a 40 card deck.

3) Crappy allies. Garg, predator and savage have no place in a MS deck. Obvious replacements would be the almighty DMT and the extremely versatile Morbid Acolyte. For fatties you can never go wrong with PB.

4) Too much ally control. Remember that CP and NYM are essentially 1-for-1 trades. You don't use them unless absolutely necessary. Rabid Bite is an absolute POS.

5) Too many weenies. It is not a must for MS to drop a 2nd turn ally, and they're essentially just fodder past mid-game.

6) -2 shriek + 2 LLN. Unless you somehow magically only get matched with people that play 4 cost and below cards.
    Omg why is this the only guy that gets it. This deck is way too unfocused. Honestly with MS I would never run and weapon or armor at all with the exception of Spectral Sabre for its utility. And you are running waaaaay too much under-potent cards. Seriously Shadowspawn, Wulven Predator, Wulven Savage(nobody would ever use him against Mages... and Mages are what you are trying to counter here) and Scourge Collosus I would never even consider them in the first place. Gargoyle or MA is pretty much your call
    IGN: A1 ShadowBeast

I'm interested in seeing how you plan to kill a shadow

MY COTC DECKS
    Nishaven Hybrid

MY DP DECKS
    FT Trollers #1 Baduruu Shutdown

Ter Stripper

Serena the Card Sharp

A1:Evolution in Theory