Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

[DP]Rush Eladwen against Solo DarkClaw

Hi Guys,
    I need your input. I am running good using this hero but i am always having trouble against Solo DarkClaw. Whenever I see him I usually only play 3 to 4 turns to see if my opponent is playing ally less Dark Claw then decide if I will continue playing or waste my time.

Whenever Lonewolf, What Big Teeth, Speedstrike and Evil ascendant are already in place it is practically over for her. I tried to put as many allies as I can but in a few turns the board will be wiped out.

What i have in my deck that can somewhat disrupt DarkClaw:
    3 Artful Squire
    1 Sever Ties

What I am thinking is to add Snow Sapphire to slow Dark Claw a little bit. I am running 41 cards including hero so maybe i can put 1 to push it to 42. (Or maybe not)

Thanks in Advance!
    Cheers!

Note: I tried to dig in the forum to see an existing thread but i don't see one.
    Last edited by Chitomaru; 05-02-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reserved!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well it depends if its QM or create matches. But I'm assuming QM. The thing is SNow Sapphire might work and even adding artful squire. But that might slightly weaken your draw power and thus affect your matchups and overall gameplay against other heroes. Teaching for solo dark claw might not be ideal but having a Snow Saphire could be viable without changing too much of your core cards.
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Snow Saphire is a good idea.

In general Lone dark claw is just one of those QM decks... it's thrength does not lie in te impeccible design, it's strength lies in the fact that there is no sideboard in QM so your opponent gets a lot of dead draws. Personally I think it's one of the most boring decks out there, all it does is stall until it wins, but everybody his own taste.

Try to rush down his HP with allies and then finish him with concentrated burn. Snow saphire can buy you some much needed time. I also run2 sever ties in Eldawen. Don't aim for the lone wolf though (unless you're sure it wins you te game right now). Aim for the Speedstrike.

This is all I got sry