Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by thendless View Post
    Human hunters and warriors won't be able to deal with it. It's a cool idea though. I might give it a try.

Thanks for sharing.
    If you don't have an allies to return to your hand their is no point to VO so your point is not true.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the idea sounds nice but likely wont really get to use this strat. i think IF u really wanna carry VO its better used for a disabled ally from cripple or captured prey. maybe to recast a raven with stealth or a POL to keep their SE down but even with this idea i just think other cards are more useful for lance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not my original idea per se, but it works: I use one Lily + one VO in my Serena deck (also have 3 Seductresses to spam with it in there). As mentioned, it also recovers damaged allies and allies with enemy attachments on them to be replayed. However, VO is a potentially dead draw in any deck it's in, so I really think its a card you include one or two copies of, rather than three or four.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    It was confirmed here.

I know that using TTH with VO is bad because I tried it myself a while back.
    So they are willingly changing an otherwise cool and possibly fun to use combo card to something that's most likely completely useless.

Sounds about right.

I mean, Rogues probably don't need it but I'd rather have more usable cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually VO exploit is very powerful, where you drop PotL and then cast another ally to return him immediately. Guaranteed to wipe out opponent's SE.