Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So I’ve seen your deck and while I get your rationale I think my playstyle is a bit different.
    However since you are much more experienced than me I would like to ask you about deck size.
    Do you think that 40 should be the absolute top a deck should reach or larger decks can be competitive too.
    I currently use 44 + hero cards with a 65-70% success rate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by araedros View Post
    So I’ve seen your deck and while I get your rationale I think my playstyle is a bit different.
    However since you are much more experienced than me I would like to ask you about deck size.
    Do you think that 40 should be the absolute top a deck should reach or larger decks can be competitive too.
    I currently use 44 + hero cards with a 65-70% success rate
    I think I have said this somewhere else but; Whatever works for you is good. I have seen a person using 44 Zhanna deck and got 4th place in 32 man popup.

Good luck finding a deck that suits you the best!
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So my deck is currently ally heavy with ways of dealing with weapons and spells.
    What I’m missing is a way to deal with stealth and maybe the constant praising of ice storm in this thread can come in handy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by araedros View Post
    So my deck is currently ally heavy with ways of dealing with weapons and spells.
    What I’m missing is a way to deal with stealth and maybe the constant praising of ice storm in this thread can come in handy
    Ice Storm!!

But you can also use: smite, sacred firewalker, wrath of summer, madalain's scepter as well as Marshland Sentinel and Special Delivery!!!!
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank for your deck, Kylt! I have been playing rogue since I started playing SE about 3 month ago. I started with lance and end up with serena at rating 300. I then decided to play priest because it's the class I like the most other than rogue. I was finding some good priest deck and I found yours. Still a new priest player, I found I have never won against ally-type moonstalker with this deck so far. I have read Preybird's Zhanna breakdown and he put moonstalker in "easy" category. This left me totally confused and I don't know what I played wrong. Can you give me some general advice against moonstalker? It will help me a lot.

Sorry for my bad English. Your deck is very fun to play anyway. Thank you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ...i'm not Kylt (quite obviously))), but the general idea is to:

1. get rid of his draw A.S.A.P. (be it early Blood Moon or later Wrath of the Forest) - make good use of the Focused Prayers!
    2. when he starts hiding, board wipe - do NOT sac Tidal Wave, preferrably also keep IceStorm (u can sac it as your first card and recover it with Forgiveness later)
    3. Retreat! he plays a fatty and hides? nothing a Retreat! can't handle, let him struggle to keep more than one fatty on board (u don't wanna Retreat a Shadow Knight though (...here is a moment where a stored Banish is your best friend)
    4. time your TKP well (also, best not sacced unless u have one in your opening hand)
    5. ...add little luck! and don't forget u can out-heal him, so don't give up when u receive a hit or two in your face (at the end of the day, as long as u have 1hp left when your opponent dies, 'tis still u who gets the Victory))

hope this helps
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts