Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerkeX View Post
    Every nonmeltdown opponent in the last two days. My IRC is ZerkeX. Feel free to give me any advice you've got. I like the deck, and am getting a little better with it. Can't wait to see what I can do with this thing in the Loop Tournament.
    You've been winning so much

2 things:
    1. Do not sac too much unless you absolutely need to play multiple cards in n turns later.
    2. ALWAYS start your turn with drawing a card with the staff. ALWAYS.

Other than that, there are not much to say. Your recent history proves you're getting better.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by williedelice View Post
    Oh.. god i love this deck very much.. I have been messing around with all the other heros.... Now i am finally back to Zhanna(My first Shadow Era hero)
    She is really strong ... i love her control board style.. a bit slow.. but gradually she kills oppenent... Cool.

I was just wondering is there any other type of Zhanna i can play with ? like using attachment cards like Legend rise, Firework and Treasured heirloom with KoGD or Radiant Wisp?

BTW, I LOVE ICE STORM !!!!!!!!!!!! I kind of understand How it saved your ass in the game Cause it saved mine too many times.
    Thanks for sharing wonderful deck..
    Thanks for using
    I do not know any other type of Zhanna as competitive as mine But seriously, many have tried to make the priest attachment decks work but I am yet to see it in competitive scenes. Sacred Fire Walker is good if you choose your opponent, but generally playing 3cc ally instead is better. Having said that there must be other types of Zhanna, for example, haste FFM/Kris & KP. Also I did not use Banish/KotGD, but they are powerful enough to be used in competitive scenes.

So please, do feel free to modify my deck!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    May i ask your ID to watch the flow of the game play? I was very much impressed with Darkbluemoon(Ranking top 2)`s play.
    He is using pretty heavy deck, but he seems quite well with it! i also kind of want to know how his deck is made.
    Is there any chance you can have a look? Or i should be stick your deck 1st and get used to it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and one more question about SAC, do i need to sac straight to resource 5 (T5) or i can do it when i need to do ?

When it comes to Sac allies, it is always hard... I know it really depends on the oppenent and the situation. but is there any priority??
    For example, If i have Aldon, Jasmine, IOC and Elizabeth + 2 wizents on the first draw. What is the best choice to Sac?

Many thanks in advance !!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    May i ask your ID to watch the flow of the game play? I was very much impressed with Darkbluemoon(Ranking top 2)`s play.
    He is using pretty heavy deck, but he seems quite well with it! i also kind of want to know how his deck is made.
    Is there any chance you can have a look? Or i should be stick your deck 1st and get used to it?
    My ign is Kyltz but I have not played this Zhanna deck since I posted it here.

I really don't know what Darkbluemoon has in his deck...sorry.
    I bet everyone wants to know lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and one more question about SAC, do i need to sac straight to resource 5 (T5) or i can do it when i need to do ?

When it comes to Sac allies, it is always hard... I know it really depends on the oppenent and the situation. but is there any priority??
    For example, If i have Aldon, Jasmine, IOC and Elizabeth + 2 wizents on the first draw. What is the best choice to Sac?

Many thanks in advance !!

No you do not need to get straight up to 5 res. It really depends on the situations.

In that example, it much depends on whether you are going first of second, and if your opponent is human or shadow.

For example;

If your opponent is shadow hero who is likely to drop Karash at t2, and you are going second, then you want t2 CoI - t3 Aldon.

If your opponent is human hero whose typical deck type is aggro, and you're going first, then you want t2 CoI - t3 Jasmine - t4 Staff (or elizabeth if you think you can use 3se for healing).

I really can't cover all the sac choices here sorry.
    Last edited by Kylt; 04-30-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    personally i would -1 forgiveness, -2 layarian, +1 aldon, +1 focused prayer and stick with 39 cards + hero. and 4 fp imo, is even more key now that there are more items in the games.

great deck man i think i've bumped with this before. elizabeth winterborn is the new hot chick 2nd to jasmine. =P
    elizabeth is really a good one. can give headaches!
    IGN: BP Darkenheart

The Vengeful Ghost of Dark Helm's Past
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Haha, interesting to hear people excluding forgiveness.

For me, personally, I will NEVER EVER take out a forgiveness.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Haha, interesting to hear people excluding forgiveness.

For me, personally, I will NEVER EVER take out a forgiveness.
    if it's really part of the deck, or if it's not a tech card, it should be 2 in your deck but that's just my opinion. and i can't find anything to minus. the purification is good at one so no choice but to remove forgiveness with my preference. but really dude, forgiveness is a good card for priest. triple purpose card either for the se boost, resource boost and the resource card going back to your hand all in one just for 2 resources. i repeat 2 resources. lol.
    IGN: BP Darkenheart

The Vengeful Ghost of Dark Helm's Past
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    You've been winning so much

2 things:
    1. Do not sac too much unless you absolutely need to play multiple cards in n turns later.
    2. ALWAYS start your turn with drawing a card with the staff. ALWAYS.

Other than that, there are not much to say. Your recent history proves you're getting better.
    Thanks. I try to be as modest as possible. I do feel like maybe a res would help. I seem to be having late game problems with the deck. Also I sac something nearly every turn because in most matchups there is always a card or two that I can't find my money in. I.E. Gwen, I see no reason to be boasting a trio of Ice Storm and two Tidal Waves since the deck runs like 4 dudes, and they are not a real threat.