Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you for all the comments. It is my pleasure!!

Quote Originally Posted by brogs View Post
    yeah! never thought Icestorm would be great till i tried it. I moved from 258 to 268 today practicing this deck. i almost never get to use TW. sadly the times i use TW is usually when i lose the match. it's really hard to tell when not to commit everything on board since it has an early to mid control phase unlike other deck where u delay and then wipe then take control. maybe i just need more experience with this i'm actually having better matchups against warriors with this deck and still doing well against mage even without the healing touch.

I've tried KotGD as well, but 6 hp is not that hard to kill in some decks. he's also not immune to anklebreakers
    Have u tried Devoted lightbearer? i think it would fit in this deck if you can make him stick around atleast a turn after.

on another note, i also changed to -1 retreat +2 banish, here's why
    last game i had with lance. it was a close match. actually last scene was i was at 20+hp 0 card left to draw with aeon + seductress on board and KP on hand. on the other side 4 hp left, raven on board 7 cards on hand 2 to draw. he assasinated aeon. pulled an anklebreaker and it was over
    as i trace back where i lost board control it was always with ravens i didnt have anything to deal with her. she crippled everything that she didnt kill that includes sandsotrm. if i bounce her and play an ally she'll bounce back haste and disable an ally or assasinate. i guess the last mistake i had was thinking twice on using TW since i had nothing else to put her away and she was the only thing on board besides an anklebreaker.
    With Sandworms, hasted Raven is the problem. You could use Book of Curse if you see many Lance, but then they can destroy it.
    Somewhat Brax Soldier can be the key against Lance if you included one. Destroy their IGGs and Brax Soldier behind Aeon & L Seductress to disable hasted allies. And don't forget that Sandworms can be used later with Aldon/KP as long as they are on the board, so tidal wave wisely.

But, tbh Lance is one of the difficult matchup Zhanna has I still need to practice a lot for that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Added some problematic scenes I encountered. All of them are tough situations and sometimes you can do almost nothing against it. So guess what your opponent s play and don't sac solutions for the listed scenes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice one I will try it soon thx for sharing

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for sharing!

P/S: You definitely should belong to a guild. Any guild would be honored to have you on board.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been testing with a few small changes. i don't play MP and I dropped forgiveness. i must be missing something with the deck. i get good results until late game, then I start to run out of steam. Am i overextending? i can't seem to find my problem.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

P/S: You definitely should belong to a guild. Any guild would be honored to have you on board.
    *Cough* Maybe BP *Cough*
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerkeX View Post
    I've been testing with a few small changes. i don't play MP and I dropped forgiveness. i must be missing something with the deck. i get good results until late game, then I start to run out of steam. Am i overextending? i can't seem to find my problem.
    Could I see your games? If you can write you and your opponents In-game Names, I can watch it and may be able to give you some advice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Could I see your games? If you can write you and your opponents In-game Names, I can watch it and may be able to give you some advice.
    Every nonmeltdown opponent in the last two days. My IRC is ZerkeX. Feel free to give me any advice you've got. I like the deck, and am getting a little better with it. Can't wait to see what I can do with this thing in the Loop Tournament.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh.. god i love this deck very much.. I have been messing around with all the other heros.... Now i am finally back to Zhanna(My first Shadow Era hero)
    She is really strong ... i love her control board style.. a bit slow.. but gradually she kills oppenent... Cool.

I was just wondering is there any other type of Zhanna i can play with ? like using attachment cards like Legend rise, Firework and Treasured heirloom with KoGD or Radiant Wisp?

BTW, I LOVE ICE STORM !!!!!!!!!!!! I kind of understand How it saved your ass in the game Cause it saved mine too many times.
    Thanks for sharing wonderful deck..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also dropped forgiveness. I'm not a huge fan of it. At first, I just cut it for a more streamlined deck. But I believe I'll be adding a resurrection in its stead. I'm seeing a lot of mirrors lately. And, I've also learned that careful eladwens/zaladars can literally bleed dry every one of your threats on occasion.

On the other end, if you're playing eladwen or zaladar, I believe that the best gameplan is to win against zhanna once she's run out of cards. Fight for the late game.
    "The only real currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -- Almost Famous

"Look at your fine self. You look like you should be married to one of the San Diego Padres." -- Tracy Morgan