Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this is a great concept. Whether it is overpowered or not. I don't know because I think you have to play with the card in the game first. I will say I absolutely love Malfurion ability that when Allies are killed they are removed from the game instead of going the the graveyard.

However, I think if Malfurion is going to be immune from fire damage he has to be weak to ice damage like Furrion Terror is. Maybe "If Malfurion is frozen or attacked by ice he loses 3 Attack and 3 Health"? Or something like that.

I do have a question. Would Warlock be able to use his Consume Ability if the ally was disabled? Let's say Doomguard is frozen, would the Warlock be able to use the Consume Ability. In my opinion he should not be able to because that would let the opposing player counter the consume ability of one of the warlock allies.

Besides that I still think it is a great concept. My favorite card is the Tome of Demonology. I would like to see a card added to the game that is similar whether Warlock is added or not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo View Post
    Ok, i started nerfing DOOMGUARD.

Before go on with other nerfing i would be sure you really understood mechanics of my warlock purpose...i fear my english is too bad and some explication is not clear...

The SKULL ICON on warlock means HE IS THE ONLY HERO who can SACRIFICE a specific class: MINIONS, after sacrifice Warlock gain some temporary benefit.
    The SKULL ICON on Minion cards means only THEY ARE SACRIFICABLE, and in the right side of the skull icon is explained what happens after their sacrifice.

For example:

Doomguard, it's a UNIQUE creature (as all minions). Warlock cast him in game (5 cc).
    On next turn warlock use his CONSUME ABILITY: DoomGuard go into the Graveyard. Warlock is immune to combat damage until his next turn.

now the card adjusted...and some others :-)
    Attachment 4074

and 2 new warlock creatures: THESE ARE NOT MINIONS!!!
    One of them (Malfurion) is a LEGENDARY CARD.
    Attachment 4075Attachment 4076

MALFURION has a new ability (i already explained it when i purposed the DRUID CLASS): TRAMPLE: creature with trample ignore armor and any kind of damage reduction abilities of creatures.
    This makes the idea even better! The nerf to doomguard is also more realistic. I don't think as many nerfs need to be done now to the others, because it was a misunderstanding on my behalf, not yours.

Keep em coming!
    Acolytes of A1: Students today, Masters tomorrow

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this would be a great addition to the game as now the allies has abilities that only certain classes can trigger. This update they introduced element damage, next update this would be a great addition. Not only does it add a new class, but also gives the game a new and interesting dimension.
    Acolytes of A1: Students today, Masters tomorrow

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomalousT View Post
    I think this is a great concept. Whether it is overpowered or not. I don't know because I think you have to play with the card in the game first. I will say I absolutely love Malfurion ability that when Allies are killed they are removed from the game instead of going the the graveyard.

However, I think if Malfurion is going to be immune from fire damage he has to be weak to ice damage like Furrion Terror is. Maybe "If Malfurion is frozen or attacked by ice he loses 3 Attack and 3 Health"? Or something like that.

I do have a question. Would Warlock be able to use his Consume Ability if the ally was disabled? Let's say Doomguard is frozen, would the Warlock be able to use the Consume Ability. In my opinion he should not be able to because that would let the opposing player counter the consume ability of one of the warlock allies.

Besides that I still think it is a great concept. My favorite card is the Tome of Demonology. I would like to see a card added to the game that is similar whether Warlock is added or not.
    Well, about MALFURION i think he doesn't need ice weakness,remember he is a 7 casting COST creature!You can use it only in the late match.You can block him in several waysattachment,abilities...and there are several "Big guys" with 5 c.cost that can easily deal with him...Plasma behemot for instance..)...Pheraps i may reduce his life from 7 to 6!

About your second question i agree with you,when disabled minions cannot be sacrified in order to give some counter to your opponent.
    Last edited by Riccardo; 04-30-2013 at 06:39 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the concept really unique and now that u nerfed them they are less OP(still a little OP though). I would like for a new class for the next expansion a hero with a concept like yours would be pretty cool( eventhough i dont have the SC or gold to get em) woth more nerfing and balancing they could be very viable imo.
    A1: EVOLUTION IN THEORY

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ....and now some others cards for WARLOCK CLASS:

Another Hero: NECROPHE, this hero is "curse" specialized.
    Necrophe.jpg

But curses?? What we are talking about?? Curses are attachment wich wound the target if he makes some specific action. If enemy hero destroy curses there is always a penalty.
    Now i purpose 2 curses:
    CurseDoom.jpgCurseSummoning.jpg

And now another MINION and a particular warlock attachment:
    EvilCentaur.jpgDemonicControl.jpg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Riccardo,

I had missed your previous posts till today. I agree with the others said about the Warlock concept. I think it is a great idea! The revised card seems very playable now and not too OP.

I also loved the art you picked for the cards, seemed to fit just right.

Awesome keep your imagination going.
    Proud Member of ETC Guild!
    Enjoying The Camaraderie

IGN: ETC SuperGrover

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think blizzard may want a word with you, since nearly all your cards seem to have some tie to warcraft.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphic View Post
    I think blizzard may want a word with you, since nearly all your cards seem to have some tie to warcraft.

Well...all arts come from DeviantArt site, I played several years ago to WOW with my PC, so for the "cooperation" and "demonic link" among warlock and his minions i admit i m surely inspired from World of Warcraft Warlock's Class, you are right! Mechanics of Warlock applied in Shadow Era coming from my fantasy and my past experience with Shadow era card game and Magic The Gathering TCG....I think everybody take inspiration from something already done in the past, adding somethig different and new in a different declination.
    ....Dungeons&Dragons, Wizard of the Coast and Tolkien will may want a world with Blizzard isn't it???...

...anyway, i have in my mind (and already "released" something in the past on this forum) Druid, Paladin and Bard class...if interested stay tuned ;-)
    Last edited by Riccardo; 05-01-2013 at 10:20 AM.