Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Bug with Blackened Heart when playing AI

Description: When playing Eladwen Frostmire and I put Blackened Heart on a Ironhide Karash or Carniboar when they already have Bloodthirsty or Mindless Ferocity attached to them, I can tell Eladwen Frostmire is trying to use her Shadow Ability on the card but since she can't, her turns ends and I am giving the option to discard but don't get a draw and can't select a card to discard. All I can do is press "Skip" and then it is my turn but once again I can't do anything except press "End Turn." I go through this process of only being able to press "Skip" and then "End Turn" a few times and then it won't do anything else and I have to go to the menu and do anything from the menu to get out of the game.

Platform: I have experienced this on both Android and Broswer.

Version: The newest 2.00.

Steps to reproduce: Put Bloodthirsty or Mindless Ferocity on Ironhide Karash or Carniboar. Next put Blackened Heart on them and wait for Eladwen Frostmire to try to use her Shadow Ability on them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If this is happening when playing against the AI, in 'World', it is probably another manifestation of the Quit/End Turn bug that has been around for over two years....
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian