Close

Thread: PvP trading

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

PvP trading

Hey guys I just really want my opinion be out there.
    I want PvP Trading! Not "Card Market" maybe it can be an addition to PvP but please hear me out. So yes I know you can easily make accounts to trade your self cards and sell them. I did this when I didn't know what starter deck to buy when I first started. Made some random accounts and boom I figured I play hunter, Mage and a little warrior.

Back to the topic, to prevent players from making fake accounts Wulven should require a email verification. This will prevent fake emails denial to create a shadow era account. Secondly you should require a minimum of 100-150or so cards I'm not sure. Either or, in order to trade! This way players can't make fake accounts and level up a few times buy starters and trade away to their main accounts. This sounds like a lot but just the purchase of about 2-3 starters you'll be fine. This is just a suggestion however I don't like selling my card to the merchant for such little money. If I want a legendary and somebody wants a foil or 2 Stormcallers with a foiled Dark Claw. We should be able to trade away or just make trading available with the purchase of 1$-2$. This is only my opinion please share your own opinion with me

Thank you for reading

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Barking up the wrong tree. Trust me.
    Acolytes of A1
    "Students Today, Masters Tomorrow"
    IGN: AA1 Scrooge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Turns out it's a horrible idea . Trust me , i've had to pay a lot for a TCG which the players control the market .
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    who is interested in some legendary cards hit me