Close

plo

How many 4-less item destruction should I have? And how many 5-more should I have?

With the exception of Stop thief, Clear Focus and Smashing Blow. Every other viable item destruction card destroys either only the items with 5 or more(Ley Line Nexus), or the ones with 4 or less(Shrierk of Vengence, Artful Squire). And I have some trouble trying to balance their quantity in each deck.
    Usually I put 2 Ley Line and 2 Artful Squire in humans, and 2 Ley Line and 2 Shierk of Vengence in shadows. Is this enough item destruction

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Try to figure out what bad matchups it is for each deck, then you will figure out what tech and how many you need (numbers will wary for each Hero).

plo
    Can you tell me what item destruction cards you use in your decks?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I personally run a little item destruction to not run them at all but packing a deck with 4 LLN is overkill... The most basic one is to pack 4 with 2-split of each of any choice.My tech will wary of what meta I predict both in tourneys and QM. As I said earlier, try to figure out what cards is bad againt your hero and what cards do you can deal with without item destruction.
    Last edited by FlyingFerrari; 04-28-2013 at 07:25 PM.