Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Elementalis Deck version 1.0

Elementalis Deck version 1.0
    Hello everyone! Here's my attempt at building a Elementalis deck that could be worthy of QM. Yesterday and today I think I might have found one, or at least one that I'm happy with so far. I'll try to explain each selection just so you can see where I'm coming from and why I have it in the deck. I'm new at elementalis faction but have liked him as a meltdown choice and with DP here I figured he got better like the rest of the Hero's did. Without further ado,

Allies-17 total:
    4- Spark
    4- Lo Void Leviathan
    3- Flare
    3- Morbid Acolyte
    3- Wulven Tracker

Spells &Supports-22 total
    4- Mind Control
    3- Sanctuary
    3- Sac Lambs
    3- Bad Santa
    2- Ley Line Nexus
    2- Infinity Core
    2- Shriek of Vengeance
    2- Breastplate of Vitality
    1- Contaminated Water

3 Main Important Cards of Deck:
    1. Io Void Leviathan- This is the only fattie in the deck but its the only fattie needed for this hero. Using Elementalis ability will buff him up double each time, an if your opponent uses his, then Io Void will get out of hand quickly. Between Crystal Titan and Void, Elementalis would benefit more with void since you should be attacking Hero's for damage not allies for Shadow energy so this is why I have Void instead of Titan.

2. Infinity Core- I know I only have 2 total in the deck and I guess you could tweak to you're preferences and liking if you don't like but this card I feel is far better then soul reaper. I know this could be destroyed and reaper can't but at least you have a way of bringing ally's that have been killed back into your deck with out needing to take a spot up with Eternal renewal or shadow knights. This also,each time used, will give you a 2 health boost and who knows that may just be enough to extend the game by one turn so you can get the victory and not you're opponent.

3. Sanctuary- In case you don't know this card what it does is this, "Hero's can't activate ability a for the next 2 turns" kinda like a rain delay for Hero's but better. Better because you can play 2 back to back and really screw your opponent over and by you time to flood the board with allies. And since you play this on your turn its not going to kill you by playing this either.1 this card would be extremely important in matches against Boris,Gwen's, Lance,Eladwen's probably against all other Hero's really and buying time is all you need sometimes to pull out a close win and this card can allow you to maintain or gain board control.

One other card that may not be super important for this deck but can be a pain against an opponent who you know may not have to many item destructions in their deck is contaminated water. This card will drive them crazy and make it difficult for them to gain board control, to the point that they may have to sacrifice using their Hero's ability or having to destroy it using 3 of their saved up shadow energy. I guess it may be better to take something out and add more of these in the future. I haven't tried this deck online yet.

I posted this deck and see if other players who are fans of Elementalis will help out and try to find a good QM deck for this hero who may be the one hero other then Ter Adun who gets played the least but I think with enough heads thinking, I bet we can make a pretty beast of a deck for Elementalis and DP makes it a lot easier to do so. So far I've only played against the AI but it was against standard decks that I built for the custom AI which I know isn't that hard but will say that Boris came the closets to beating me, had me down to 2 while he was at 28 and with infinity core and sanctuary I was able to pull out a win, but now Let's try out QM! Ill post some match highlights and see what is good about the deck and what isn't and see if I can't make it better do it can be a viable deck for QM!!! Wish me luck,

K4H Cyph3rX83
    :-)
    Time for some QM action....
    Tournament & League Wins Achivements
    Semi-Finalist AA1 Duel Tournament.

Current Quick Match Rating= 261.(39 away from 300)

8 Time Tier 2 Meltdown Finishes.

"I have become death, Destroyer of Worlds"
    -Robert Oppenhiemer.

PROUD FOUNDER OF KINGS 4 HIRE

KINGS 4 HIRE- "Hire a warrior; gain a sword. Hire a king; gain an army."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Are Sparks really that good? I never seem to build them up much off their abilities.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ter and Elementails are my 2 main decks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Morphic armor is one of my favorite ATM can move crippling blow or captured prey from your allie to theres massive game change
    cann also help with card draw by stealing blood frenzy