Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Just a thought re: navigating these forums

It seems that while reading or responding to a thread, it is rather difficult to discern which sub-forum I am in.

I use Firefox, usually with lots of tabs open at once, and don't know what things may look like with other browsers.

If it can be done easily, please think about displaying the sub-forum name in the banner along with the thread name.

Thank you for your consideration.

Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Look above the banner on the white strip between the banner and where the SE logo's are. That shows you what subforum (and what topic) you are in. (PS, I also use firefox)
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, Demnchi.

It's probably not worth bothering about, but what I've found is that when I'm derping around on the forum, I'll click on the latest response to some thread from the main forum. Once I'm in the thread, I may forget where, exactly I am. This often doesn't matter at all, but sometimes, like when Brokenarrow X posted the same concern in half-a-dozen places, I would like to have easier access to more context. ( I don't want to scroll back to the top, while I'm in the middle of typing a reply....

I guess I really wish that the thread and sub-forum could appear in that dark blue bar between the posts, although that's not what I requested in the OP.

So, NVM, unless someone thinks of a simple and easy way to implement something like this....
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian