Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

How to solve Paid-but-no-SC issue?

Some of my guild mates bought SC from Apple Market. The money has been paid through their iTunes account. But no SC was given.
    I read some thread in this forum, but no one from management team gave a clear statement on how to solve this issue.

There are many questions, hopefully some one can answer them.

In current situation, how long does it take to get SC after payment? Is it normal to wait several days but still getting no SC?
    I highly doubt that using several days even several hours to complete a SC purchase order is reasonable.

The next question is, if a customer wants to get a refund, how should he do? Who should he contact? Apple customer support or Wulven customer support?

The final question is, does buying SC through apple market ever work properly? If it always takes many days to get or never get SC, people should be notified and try to avoid this purchasing method.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey. Contact Apple/Itunes customer support, they helped me get a refund in 10 minutes. Dont bother contacting wulven support. They will take 2 weeks to respond, only to say "sucks to be you" essentially.

I personally do not trust this game with my money and wont be buying crystals if I can help it.
    A1 1ndeed - The Black Lotus of A1 - A1: Evolution in Theory

And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know.
    In a coat of gold, or a coat of red, a lion still has claws;
    And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    It is my understanding that there has always been issues with the occasional order going missing (in Apple and Google's systems, not Wulven), but the higher volume of purchases recently has made the problem appear bigger than it is. If you paid someone for something (e.g. Apple or Google), you need to contact them if you don't get what you paid them for because it's their responsibility to ensure you get what you paid for.

Simple example: If you gave me $10 now for something and I said I'd get someone else to give it to you and then they don't give it to you, who is the best person to go to for resolving the issue? Me or the other person?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Please. It is obvious to everyone that the app was released completely untested for bugs. Those bugs are responsible, among other things, for people not getting the SCs they paid for.

But to anyone who reads this thread or experienced this issue/ feels robbed, if you dont want to take my advice, go ahead and contact wulven instead of apple. Feel free. My advice is dont bother, and dont risk your money buying SCs. You click a button and your account is charged, but the transfer of SCs is not guaranteed. Its that simple.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And I appreciate your efforts Gondorian, I know youre a generous guy and do a lot for the community. But in this case you are defending a product that is clearly faulty.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks alot, 1ndeed and GDC. You give a feasible solution for refund.
    Apple customer support isn't 24/7 in China (or worldwide?), so I'll ask my guild mates to try again in the daytime.

And they still have to purchase again, because there's no better way to get enough gold/SC for new DP cards...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ndeed View Post
    And I appreciate your efforts Gondorian, I know youre a generous guy and do a lot for the community. But in this case you are defending a product that is clearly faulty.
    If Apple took your money and you didn't get what you paid for, you should always go to Apple. Which is what you advise to others, so I don't see where we are disagreeing here?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'll give my opinion to this issue:
    1. Googlepley/applestore did their job by charging you and sending the money to Wulven
    2. It is Wulven's responsibility to offer what you purchase, not googleplay/applestore
    For example, googleplay/applestore is just like the one taking money at cash counter. When you buy food at restaurant, the counter guy took your money but it is not his responsibility to give you food. Surely you can yell at him and took your money back by canceling the trade (like you could get your refund by contacting apple/google) but the one who is not giving your food (offering reliable trade) should take most of the responsibility.
    There are countable app games and online games out there using similar pay system but most of them don't have such issue. As a result, Wulven should improve their program/trade system if they wanna keep running this business.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    P.S. I got the same issue on buying SC via googlestore. After contacting the support, I gain the SC 1 week later. Although I am thankful, I am surprised that the company did not make up with it by extra SC or even apologize for the issue.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad it got sorted, but sorry that no one apologized to you. One week is a long time to wait.