Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    Thanks Demnchi. I often forget about those seldom-used gadgets. You can practically spot a lot of that SPAM from space, because it's either written in Cyrillic and not in a Greek or Russian sub-forum or it mentions brand-name clothing or V!@gr@ or whatever.

But it's not very easy to flag them, because, while it takes a half-dozen clicks or more, and you have to type the word 'SPAM' or something in a text box before you can Report, it takes 20 seconds to do all this, then you have to wait another 40 seconds before you can report the next one.

I'd rather just post once and tell you guys where to look. Did they forget to enable some of the blockers?
    I don't know, the volume is quite low compared to when Kyle first put on the automated spam plugin, so a combination of the new site + bots just getting better could be the cause.

Also, I don't know any other languages, it all looks cryptic to me, i won't be able to tell. The best I can do is plug it into google translate if I think its spam. Also, you only need to report it once per user, I can ban them and erase all their posts fairly quickly. The time anyone takes to report these is greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    Did anyone get spam PMs? I got one of those "hey I have this money there, can you manage it for me" kinda ones.
    If you get PM's from people who don't have posts (and its spam), please feel free to PM me with the account name so we can get them banned. I urge everyone not to follow links or give out personal information to anyone you don't know, especially if you can tell its a spam bot.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I should've reported it but it made me a little sad although I knew it was a spam, so I just deleted it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A lot of spammer's here in this thread.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements