Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I agree as well. Let's continue to provide constructive criticism and feedback, which is why we're in this closed beta. Also realize that many planned implemented features, new cards, etc. all may well (and most likely WILL) change things significantly from where they are now. All of that, along with our feedback, should help develop this into an amazing and very popular game. I for one am going to "keep the faith" and just keep looking for feedback I can provide or bugs to report. I'll reserve a lot of judgement for at least until we're getting close to a finished product.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Obviously the game will not launch with overpowered cards.
    Very bold statement considering MTG has many overpowered cards and exists for very long.

And yes patience the game is far from launch atm. I am sure many things will get better in time. I wait for the next version to do some more serious testing as the mages ability atm clears the board all the time and u can't actually keep allies in the game for more than 1 turn.
    Last edited by Diamondius; 08-20-2010 at 07:43 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What I meant was that if there is a consensus that something is overpowered (such as Nishaven's hero ability) then we will change it before the launch. There has been many good suggestions already on how to do that. And the good thing with a digital online TCG is that cards can continually be updated if needed. I think we have a really good base of testers right now that are giving great constructive criticism, so I'm confident the end product will meet their highest standards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope so too. Also it would be nice if u could bring the next version today or tomorrow cause its much easier to test it throughly over the weekend :P Though i am sure that doesnt have anything to do with when u want to release it but more about when u are finished.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    As an idea for weakening heroes' abilities, how about say something like "This hero cannot use his/her ability for the next X turns after every use"?

Also, I can easily tank over Nishaven with burn cards that can survive the plasma blast (like Plasma Behemoth and Fireball). I think you could probably win an entire game (atm) with a deck made up of only burn cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with that. A cooldown seems the most easy and logical way to limit powerful abilities.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The only thing thats bad about the game atm is that we will be limited to use the cards available for the class and faction you use. I totally understand the Logic, but it kinda feels limited. I'll Get used to it, however, in the future, dont add new races/classes for a while. Instead add more cool cards to the existing ones to give us tons of more customizarion for our decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
    The only thing thats bad about the game atm is that we will be limited to use the cards available for the class and faction you use. I totally understand the Logic, but it kinda feels limited. I'll Get used to it, however, in the future, dont add new races/classes for a while. Instead add more cool cards to the existing ones to give us tons of more customizarion for our decks.
    I agree; we need more customization if we want to actually see variety in deckbuilding.