Close

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shadow Era Network 2.0 (Videos & Entertainment)

Shadow Era Network 2.0
    Your centralized source for Shadow Era Commentaries, Videos, News, Community, and Entertainment.
    [subscribe to thread]
    Shadow Era Network Community

I've had to remodel this thread to fit the new restrictions on the forums, but hopefully this will be an overall improvement - if you have any suggestions for improvements or ideas for things to add, feel free to shoot me a pm, or reply here (this message will be removed at some point, but I'll leave it up for the first few weeks at least). I will be utilizing multiple posts and an "index" system to manage this, hence, the 'reserved posts' down below (if you got here early enough lol)

Table of Contents

About Shadow Era Network

Shadow Era Network was originally a thread I created to keep track of various content creators, entertainers, and guides related to shadow era. Over time it has grown to be a bit more broad community source of information, and eventually grew to a point where its name extended to include the first Shadow Era Fansite founded by a variety of extremely dedicated fans from a wide range of communities in-game. The first official fansite "The Shadow Era Network" is growing and is a source for utilities, articles, videos, and content for future, active, and even former Shadow Era players. This thread reflects the vision of uniting a wide array of content and interests. Special thanks go to all the great contributors as well as the design team for allowing and aiding the creation of all this content, and an additional special word of gratitude to all the founders of the Shadow Era Network site, hope it continues to grow . [You can find the original SEN Thread Here]

Upcoming Events
    Got an event coming in the next few months you want everyone to know about?

• SEN 2.0 thread released! (No Events to list currently, though I will look around for some)

Joining the Content List

• Reply to this thread with a link to your content (Please do not use this thread as the sole display area of your content, as it will get lost in the shuffle).
    • If you have recurring content, make a new post when new content is created, this will bump the thread as well as give me a heads up to update the 'post' it belongs in if necessary.
    • I will update this thread relatively regularly, but try to give me at least 24-48 hours to update.
    • And most of all, have fun! and keep creating content related to Shadow Era .
    Last edited by Alzorath; 02-06-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    News & Podcasts
    News Sources
    This is the Wulven Studios official channel, where you will find the Shadow Era Podcast hosted by Seth and various members of the Design Team, as well as Physical Play videos and information created by Orange Hat Guy. Other Content includes 2012 Tournament Videos, Trailers, and other content by Wulven Studios.

Podcasts/VLogs/Reviews
    • A1-State of the Era Channel
      Home of A1-State of The Era Podcasts, currently inactive, there is still a wealth of knowledge and strategy to be found in the videos archived here. Some information may be dated, but a lot can still be gained from listening. (Last Active: December 2012)
      -
    • Alzorath's Channel
      When new sets release or when major changes are made, I'll try and release an episode in my ongoing series called "InReview" (not a Shadow Era exclusive series, but they fit there best ).
    Last edited by Alzorath; 11-19-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Strategy & FAQs

Alzorath's Channel

FAQs & Guides
    • Zhou86's Links & FAQ thread for New Players
      This is the mother of all sources for FAQs, Links, etc. that are important to new players, and even some not so new players, definitely a 'must check out at least once' thread, lots of good info, and lots of extremly useful links (there's additional good FAQs listed on Zhou86's thread).
      -
    • "$19.99 Ultimate Way to Enjoy Shadow Era!" Guides by Raphael Majere
      The $19.99 Ultimate Way to Enjoy Shadow Era Guides provide a great way to introduce yourself to some basic, and fun, decks for quick matches against other players. They are great starting points for any new player to jump off from. While the Guides are called "$19.99" guides, the decks can also be used as 'targets' for players using purely "free" strategies so that resources aren't wasted, and they can have a good set of useable decks to move towards, regardless of hero choice.
      -
    • Preybird's Guide Compendium
      Preybird is a man of many talents, and writing guides & articles are among them, this thread is a list of many of the guides he's written, ranging from deck building advice to explanations as to why certain strategies are more efficient than others, you can also find some of his deck lists in this thread
      -
    • A1 "Project Omega"
      Slightly out of date (Call of the Crystals Era), but still a great resource for a wide variety of information and analysis. Many big names contributed to this content, hopefully we'll see it get a facelift for Dark Prophecies in the future

Video Creators
    • 1ndeed's Channel
      1ndeed is a Household name of the Shadow Era community, on his DailyMotion channel you will find gameplay and strategy content that is definitely worth checking out. His strategy videos combine both deck breakdowns & gameplay of demonstrated deck.
      -
    • Fou DeLile's channel
      New to the youtube scene, but a long-time, and very well known player - Fou DeLile is known for his deck building and varied playstyles.
      -
    • Alzorath's Channel
      Alzorath's channel is a variety gaming channel (Gameplay, Strategy, Facts, History, etc. ) - His strategy series "Deck Breakdown" is on an irregular release schedule, but usually gets 1-2 out each month unless something major comes up.
    Last edited by Alzorath; 03-15-2016 at 09:18 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gameplay Commentary & Streaming

Alzorath's Channel & Stream

Streamers
    If you are an active streamer, and would like your stream added to this list, drop me a private message. I will try to keep this list trimmed to only streamers who are active on a regular basis

• Wulven Official Stream
      The official Wulven Games twitch.tv channel, hosts weekly streams each Thursday, sometimes hosts additional streams at various times in the week. Seth always forgets to advertise the stream going live in IRC, so the best way to figure out if a stream is going is to follow them, which will send you an email from twitch.tv when they go live
      -
    • Gondorian's Stream
      Gondorian's Twitch TV stream, description coming... soon... he can edit it in here if he wants :P
      -
    • Palestitch's Stream
      Palestitch is an entertaining, and active, streamer who plays Shadow Era and commentates his gameplay while interacting with the viewers. Definitely a good person to watch for strategy, and he's really coming into his own when it comes to commentary style - very active vocally with a lot of interaction. Formerly "Barcafan".

Commentators
    If you are an active commentator or video creator, send me a private message and I will check out your channel for inclusion here. I will keep some channels with a larger number of videos listed here, even if they become inactive for new content (archival purposes). Channels with very few videos of Shadow Era will likely not be listed here, but rather in the 'community' section further down

• Alzorath's Channel & Stream
      Alzorath's channel is a variety gaming channel (Reviews, Lets' Plays, etc.) that also covers Shadow Era Content on a weekly basis and holds contests to try and support the SE community.

Meltdown Playlist: http://goo.gl/04zRnt
      Deck Techs: http://goo.gl/hIyBb7
      Post-Commentary: http://goo.gl/zjlXWo
      -
    • Oggtheman's Channel
      A new shadow era channel by the long-time player "Oggtheman" - still getting settled, but producing fairly good content in the meantime
      -
    • Fou DeLile's channel
      New to the youtube scene, but a long-time, and very well known player - Fou DeLile is known for his deck building and varied playstyles.
      -
    • GnEric's Channel
      Recent revival of an ETC member's channel, starting off with coverage of a tournement he held. Now known for the long-running series "Community Classics" covering interesting matches from a wide variety of players over the years.
      -
    • Meltdown Miller
      A channel focused on Meltdown, with 3 episodes a week (Commentary monday, Wednesday Win, and Friday Fail)
      -

Last edited by Alzorath; 10-12-2016 at 12:06 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fan Fiction & Art

Writers
    Got a Shadow Era Fictional story you want to share? tell me and I'll link it here!

Artists
    Got some Shadow Era FanArt? Drop me a line and I'll add it to this list via a link to the gallery page or thread.

• Shadow Era Art Thread
      An older thread, showing off the artistic abilities of several shadow era personalities, while not entirely shadow era fanart, it is a compilation of creativity
    Last edited by Alzorath; 11-29-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Other Shadow Era Content

Unofficial Communities

• Shadow Era Network (Fan Community)
      If you are interested in socializing in a friendly atmosphere, involving discussions and constantly updated news and topics, head on over to the forums where everyone is welcome! Articles, Vidoes, Chat, People Locator, Events, Arcade, and much much more!

Blogs

• BDK16's Shadow Era Blog (Compilation Blog)
      BDK16 assembles information from around the Shadow Era community, bringing a lot of knowledge and articles into one centralized location. This content is mixed with a variety of Shadow Era related Blog posts created by BDK himself regarding recent events in the Shadow Era community

Uncommentated Gameplay

Guilds
    Am I forgetting a guild? send me a message with a link to your guild thread, and I'll post it here, I'll try and keep it to only 'active' guilds, but I don't monitor this a ton, so feel free to drop me a line when I need to update it, special thanks to BDK's original thread in the Guild section for the initial list.

• A1 Alliance [A1]
      Sister Guild: Acolytes of A1 [AA1]
      A group dedicated to being the best of the best in all areas of the game; competitive play, deck crafting, improving the game and community, and forever challenging the meta.
      -
    • Enlisted to Endure [E2E]
      We are a Christian Guild that exists to Glorify God in any way possible. God first, games second.
      -
    • Team Juggernauts [TJ]
      A team of advanced level players focused on winning at the highest levels of competition.
      -
    • ETC [Enjoyment.Teamwork.Community]
      Sister Guild: ASF
      In ETC, we are people first and players second; enjoyment always comes before winning, and we aim to have a positive impact on the community to help everyone, regardless of their guild or their priorities, enjoy themselves more as well.
      -
    • Warriors of the Blue Phoenix [WotBP]/[BP]
      Competitive alliance for serious and professional players.
      -
    • Kylin Assassin [KA]
      A guild for chinese players.
      -
    • Betrayal
      Have fun be competitive and hopefully help advance the shadow era community as a whole. oh and to bring shadow era to all our local games shops since most of our members only play the physical cards.
      -
    • Legion de Dragones Latinos [LDL]
      We are a guild focused on the union of Hispanic players and so we can reach together the top of the ranking.
      -
    • Black Templars [BT]
      No matter you are a new player making his first appearance in the game/community, or you are a seasoned veteran looking for new brother in arms to train with you will find that here!
    Last edited by Alzorath; 12-23-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Placeholder
    Last edited by Alzorath; 07-18-2016 at 10:57 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    when is this all happening?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is not empty promises. Don't worry. Check the old thread here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....tertainment%29 to see the already available ongoing content.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's coming, just takes time to write/format/etc. - also having to test old links to see which ones carry over (then I'll start adding new ones)