Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoop245 View Post
    I haven't Sun-blighted One any good :| . The SE given to the enemy is very bad and it's not likely a target for Gravebone's ability .
    That's what I thought initially as well You should just forget everything, be bold and try it. I don't think you would regret it. There is a new archetype waiting there. Not new when all mages considered but new for GB I think. It's super fun too

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3rX83 View Post
    Sun blighted seems like it would be awesome for GB, but giving 1 extra shadow energy really defeats the purpose of using him since he's going to be targeted as soon as you cast him.
    Remember you are gaining one SE as well so you're not "giving" per se, also the one extra damage helps tip the scales a bit (doesn't seem like a lot but a standard game I probably summon SbO 3-5 times which is more or less a free fireball!). If you're having trouble with your opponent getting too much SE, try some Shadowspawn (posted some neat combos you can pull of Here)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3rX83 View Post
    @Art Morbid Acolyte is an awesome card, espically in portal decks. Moonstalker, Sandworm's, other gargoyle's can be dealt with easily. And I think instead of my gargoyle's I'm going to use Morbid instead.
    I'll try it out and report back!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Sun Blighted does give both players SE, but say you cast him, on my turn I'm gunna kill him. Then on your turn you bring him back from graveyard and I can still kill him easily. Maybe if his ability gave him an extra health and have him be 4/6 instead of a 5/4. I can fireball,supernova releative easy ways to get rid. So in the end playing him just doesn't give enough reward to do so and giving opponents +1 SE although how little it may be, it's not worth it for me. I tried Sun-Blighted on the test server extensively and just felt let down, but during that time I did find out how awesome death collector and Morbid is. And for now with Gravebone I think they give better reward to play then Sun-Bligthned does. Not to say he won't be good, it's just right now I'm not sure how to make him work and I did thought about shadow spawn but that also means you loses your SE and take 2 damage and Gravebone needs to build up SE to 8 until he's ability should be used and shadow spawn just won't allow that.
    Tournament & League Wins Achivements
    Semi-Finalist AA1 Duel Tournament.

Current Quick Match Rating= 261.(39 away from 300)

8 Time Tier 2 Meltdown Finishes.

"I have become death, Destroyer of Worlds"
    -Robert Oppenhiemer.

PROUD FOUNDER OF KINGS 4 HIRE

KINGS 4 HIRE- "Hire a warrior; gain a sword. Hire a king; gain an army."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    So the updated list is awesome!!!! I've been very happy with it. Games where I've been able to play the entire match without any disconnects or syncs I've only loss once to a Eladwen that Toped deck a Honored death that was the only reason why they won. So the 2nd deck list works like a charm and is AMAZING to say the least, enjoy!
    Tournament & League Wins Achivements
    Semi-Finalist AA1 Duel Tournament.

Current Quick Match Rating= 261.(39 away from 300)

8 Time Tier 2 Meltdown Finishes.

"I have become death, Destroyer of Worlds"
    -Robert Oppenhiemer.

PROUD FOUNDER OF KINGS 4 HIRE

KINGS 4 HIRE- "Hire a warrior; gain a sword. Hire a king; gain an army."