Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Even more Morbid Acolyte bugs...

Found not one but TWO bugs with MA's ability in a single game:

1) Does NOT affect Radiant Wisp's ability to get passive +1atk/health from attachments, and possibly the ability to return attachments as well. Scenario is as follows:

Me: Uses MA's ability on 1/4 wisp. Attack it which reduces it to 1/2.
    Him: Uses Alert & Able on wisp. Wisp becomes 3/3.
    Me: Attack wisp reducing it to 3/1.
    Him: A&A falls off and wisp dies due to losing 1 health. A&A is not returned to his hand.

2) Does NOT affect Wild Berserker's ability to get +2 atk vs allies. Scenario is as follows:

Me: Uses MA's ability on berserker.
    Him: Uses A&A on berserker, raising it to 3/4. He attacks my full health garg and kills it.

To view, check my replay with cubbie4cubs. Game name is same as this one.
    Last edited by Aldeen; 04-20-2013 at 04:35 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey I offered a draw but you left.

I didn't know what you were talking about during the wisp (ill have to go back and look) but the wild Bezerker I caught. Sorry you left before you could see the offer. (Safe to say you would of won.)

The A&A on the wisp doesn't return to my hand because it wears off first before my wisp dies. (Personally that was my first game and I was messing around with the idea.)
    Last edited by Uknowho; 04-20-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Uknowho View Post
    Hey I offered a draw but you left.

I didn't know what you were talking about during the wisp (ill have to go back and look) but the wild Bezerker I caught. Sorry you left before you could see the offer. (Safe to say you would of won.)

The A&A on the wisp doesn't return to my hand because it wears off first before my wisp dies. (Personally that was my first game and I was messing around with the idea.)
    It's cool man, I'm not that concerned about my ranking, wouldn't be playing Elementalis if I were lol. Not like you were intentionally abusing bugs anyway. And the game could have gone either way really, was still too early to tell