Close

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow roustabout! I ment now offense I was simply asking, not knowing about the sarcasm, if that is what he ment. Ahmet if that was intepretet as insulting or namecalling I apologize. I did not intend my comment to be hurfull : )

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Badyuyu View Post
    Wow roustabout! I ment now offense I was simply asking, not knowing about the sarcasm, if that is what he ment. Ahmet if that was intepretet as insulting or namecalling I apologize. I did not intend my comment to be hurfull : )
    My post wasn't specifically directed at you! It was general. I think we've all been guilty of going a bit overboard at some point in this thread.
    A1 roustabout ~ A1's Slinking Ne'er-do-well
    A1: Evolution in Theory | www.a1-alliance.org
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust

Proleptic member of PFG3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Weapon wielders, especially who can buff them: Amber, Gwen, Serena, Baduruu (yes, even the often ridiculed CotC Baduruu and not res d variant), Darkclaw. Priests, Zhanna in particular. Other hunters. Both Elementals. This makes for half of the present heroes which have good chances against mages, played right.

This is partly related to the topic. As for people taking me seriously or not, I hope they take me more seriously than who said rush doesn't need 3cc and below and MC is not tempo loss not so long ago. I'm outta here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by roustabout View Post
    My post wasn't specifically directed at you! It was general. I think we've all been guilty of going a bit overboard at some point in this thread.
    Nearly everyone has at some point. I think we still got a good discussion out of it, it just came along with a lot of other comments that weren't necessary. I think it was necessary to discuss this though, as it really was/is an important topic, hence why it isn't locked yet (because there is more than enough here to lock it).

Anyways, I still think these changes are pretty good and nice to have. I personally think it makes the game more interesting in how players will have to come up with ways to prevent their strategy from being hindered by its counter (which, like retreat, really didn't have a counter until now. So its been fun to use steadfast in elementalis decks), not to mention the new strategies that could evolve from such a change, especially in time (such as Eladwen and Nishaven running PoU to use more supernova's).
    Last edited by Demnchi; 04-30-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    I hope they take me more seriously than who said rush doesn't need 3cc and below
    You said that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    Sure, because rush decks "don't" need 3cc and lower at all.
    I guess this was (another) attempt at sarcasm on your part. Regardless, it made no sense. My point was that rush decks wouldn't get use out of a mulligan this way because a rush deck will pretty much never get a draw with 0 3cc or less cards. I mean, chances are there's hardly more than 6 cards higher than 3cc in your whole deck. The misunderstanding here was on your part, followed by a sarcastic, personal attack, on your part.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It wasn't an attempt. I even put asterisks there, so you would understand the sarcasm.

...because sarcasm equals personal attack LOL. And later you answered me "rush is not what you think it is". It is clear that you don't deserve any of my time. Enjoy being on my ignore list.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Alright, enough of this...

Apparently I was wrong. If anyone has something to say about the changes you can join me in the new thread that will be up shortly.

New discussion

Leave this one behind.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 04-30-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel