Close

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Spirit warden its ok now, I think that it might have some place in control decks but don't see him extensively played especially because of karash.

About paladin, the fact that it stacks makes him a really powerful counter to mages , with that ability he might deserve unique status.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Spirit Warden, by itself, shuts down an entire strategy. Not good. Remember it doesn't just deal with allies, it deals with weapon retrieval and attachment retrieval (it says cards, does not specify type). So it doesn't just ruin Gravebone, it also ruins every Gwen, Amber, Serena deck out there, not to mention Victor, as well as anyone who thinks it might be a good idea to build a semi-solo weapon deck. Bad bad move.

Paladin is okish, I agree it should not stack. Otherwise it's game over for mages.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any thing with AoE effect deserve unique status :|

The warden should have 2cc cost on his ability
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    Spirit Warden, by itself, shuts down an entire strategy. Not good. Remember it doesn't just deal with allies, it deals with weapon retrieval and attachment retrieval (it says cards, does not specify type). So it doesn't just ruin Gravebone, it also ruins every Gwen, Amber, Serena deck out there, not to mention Victor, as well as anyone who thinks it might be a good idea to build a semi-solo weapon deck. Bad bad move.

Paladin is okish, I agree it should not stack. Otherwise it's game over for mages.
    Hmmm I didn't think about things like Victor... Maybe it needs to state allies specifically?

Although I should note that he doesn't stop Gravebone, Ghostmaker, or Arthyle's Crypt.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Hmmm I didn't think about things like Victor... Maybe it needs to state allies specifically?

Although I should note that he doesn't stop Gravebone, Ghostmaker, or Arthyle's Crypt.
    True, GB returns to play. Derpy me. The rest of it is valid, which means if it intends to be an anti-ally card it's missed the mark entirely.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    True, GB returns to play. Derpy me. The rest of it is valid, which means if it intends to be an anti-ally card it's missed the mark entirely.
    Both of these cards is overkill for no rightful reason. These 2 cards together does Way more damage than FT was doing...

I don't get you people...
    IGN: Master Savage
    - 1st Place in 7/26/13 BP Challenge Tournament #7
    - 1st Place in 6/13/12 Pop-Up Tournament.
    Un-official Tournament Organizer.
    Ranked 2nd in Minnesota for Yugioh.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, Greatness Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Although, its not so different from Brax Solider and Haste. If you kill that ally the effect ends. Same goes for Paladin. Its not like you play him and Mages instantly lose. Same goes for those strategies and Spirit Warden. That said, everything here should be taken into consideration. I personally think a Unique status should be given to Paladin (or change to "reduced by a minimum of 1" or something as was suggested much earlier in this thread) and Allies be specifically stated in Spirit Warden (so items and abilities aren't effected)
    Last edited by Demnchi; 04-29-2013 at 12:16 AM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Unique Paladin sounds good. Right now it's still only a counter for FT going 1st but at least it should see some play now. Some indirect effects on elemental damage for SFW, Ice Storm, Darkwood, Wrath of Summer etc. and most of them are already underused.

Spirit Warden's change looks good too but I'm also a little concerned about the random stuff that got affected in addition to SK. Victor, for once, really didn't need any nerfing. Brax Veteran and Lily are the two other major casualties. Undying bond (already underused), P&R too. But he still has intense competition for the 3CC ally slot so it might not be that popular.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Funny how the stall decks I've seen using Furrion Terror used Arthyle's Crypt to recursively play him and Spirit Warden won't actually be affecting that.

Maybe the changes for both allies should be active at a cost of 1 or 2 rather than passive?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyMouser View Post
    Spirit warden its ok now, I think that it might have some place in control decks but don't see him extensively played especially because of karash.

About paladin, the fact that it stacks makes him a really powerful counter to mages , with that ability he might deserve unique status.
    +1 for unique status!