Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Bug: not able to use specific cards in challenge mode

A bunch of cards won't save to my deck when I play challenge mode vs other people. I can save them to my deck and play vs the CPU, but when I play other players, my total card count goes down and the deck reverts back to not containing a handful of cards. Specifically:

2 berserker's edge
    2 crimson vest
    1 wizents staff

There are probably other cards that are bugged for me, but I don't use them in my deck. I think these are cards I received from buying booster packs using my extra 200 shadow crystals from the data base error a couple days ago.

I emailed this to support, but I haven't heard back in a couple of days. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Currently as some have noticed, the game client allows you to equip whatever weapons and armor you want onto your Hero. There is really no excuse for such a huge and obvious bug, and I take full responsibility for such a big f-up.

We have now implemented server-side deck validation, which means that from now when you save your decks, it will silently remove any weapon or armor cards that shouldn't be there. It will also remove these bad cards when you start a multiplayer match, if you already have them saved in your deck. (and yes, if you try to get a small deck by adding lots of invalid armor or weapons, it will not let you play a multiplayer match)

Please accept my sincere apologies for this rushed update, as I was trying to cram in so much stuff that obviously I had no time to adequately test things. From now we will be hosting a public test server with daily builds, as well as hiring some fulltime testers. A bugfix v1.25 will be submitted in another day or two.
    What that guy said.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yea woops :P