Close

Thread: Unable to login

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Unable to login

Hi,

I have downloaded the app for the PC after using it on android.
    No matter what I try I canīt seem to be able to use my login on the windows app with the same password.
    I know this sounds dumb, but I am wondering if there are any password length restrictions on either app.
    I have quite a huge password tbh, and I have re-changed it (to the same for reassurance) to no avail.

PS: Changed passwd for a smaller one, which worked on both apps. But a bigger one seems to work only on the android version. There should be a length restriction on the windows app. Not sure what it is.
    Last edited by Situp; 04-18-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know about any password Length restrictions, but you should be able to use the same Email and Password no matter what you're playing the game on to access the same account.

Also, is this happening on both clients or just the PC? Are you able to login on one but not the other?
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just the PC, I have just tried it.
    To be fair the password is fairly complex.
    I have changed to a much smaller and simpler one, temporarily and that seemed to work. When I changed it back same problem.
    It helps that you can actually easily copy and paste the password also, in case of typos. I have tried typed and copy/paste.
    No laughing, but I use a 34 word, password.
    I was just wondering since I use a Samsung Note and its not easy to check how big the password is on the phone due to it changing to the actual keyboard field and not the program (if that makes sense without seeing it).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    34 words or 34 characters?

I'm all for having a long password, but you should probably shorten it if its causing you issues.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    34 characters.
    Fair enough. I will. Its just a habit and it usually triggers the question of password lengths.

Thanx