Close

Thread: Even Bigger Oni

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Even Bigger Oni

Per a request from a player, this is a posting of the deck I used.

Elementalis

Ironhide Karash x4
    Wulven Predator x2
    Rust Weevil x3
    Bloodstained Marauder x4
    Death Collector x4
    Crystal Titan x3

Mind Control x2
    Sever Ties x3
    Life Infusion x3
    Bloodthirsty x4
    Assumed Command x2
    Nocturnal Advantage x3

Breastplate of Vitality x3

This is just what I came out with when the new cards dropped. It does have some flaws, speed on a death race/lockdown being one.

Strategy is barebones simple. Put allies out, keep them alive and in play, then smash. Test runs vs AI have seen a Marauder get up to 12 attack with enough health to survive a Supernova. Be wary against other ally-control decks. Use Sever Ties offensively when possible.
    Decks

The BOSS
    Countdown
    The Rubber Stamp/Legions of the Light
    Silence

I'm gonna have my cake, and shove it so hard down your Hero's throat that they choke on it too.

A proud member of : Team Mongoose. "Go for the eyes! Go for the throat! Mongoose!"

"Think before you speak. READ before you think."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Some follow-up.

Nocturnal Advantage - this card is a must have. Ignores all enemy stealth and hiding, +1 attack and you gain ambush. For all your allies.This will rape any Moonstalker deck that lets you gain control of the board and tries to hide their allies.

Rust Weevil - good anti weapon meta, replacing acid jet as the previous all-round weapon/armor meta for me.

Bloodstained Marauder - hit with hero buff, life infusion, and either let him take a hit or toss Bloodthirsty on him and watch him grow.

Death Collector - the anti-Gravebone. Kill his peeps, remove them from the graveyard, watch your boy grow healthier and angrier.
    Decks

The BOSS
    Countdown
    The Rubber Stamp/Legions of the Light
    Silence

I'm gonna have my cake, and shove it so hard down your Hero's throat that they choke on it too.

A proud member of : Team Mongoose. "Go for the eyes! Go for the throat! Mongoose!"

"Think before you speak. READ before you think."