Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Video: Zaladar vs Boris Skullcrusher

I just made my first video ever, literally. I decided to make a video of my last game I just played because it was so epic in my favor that I thought some of you might enjoy it as well or even get a laugh. I am playing the Zaladar.

Match: Zaladar (346) vs Boris Skullcrusher (350)

I'm sure I will get flamed or criticized on my deck size, but this works so well for me that I have only lost one match with it at my rating out of 12 games. I used to run strictly 30 card decks, but I found myself getting dominated in too many situations. I have so much variety in my current 64 card deck size and it is surprisingly synergistic as you will see.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed playing/making it! Feel free to ask any questions if you have some, thanks for your time

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivtr44fjpaE

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just watched your match. Great, but for a time you were basically playing with 4 human allies. Three transference and one mind control, which shows how ridiculously powerful elementals are now. I think we'll see debufs for elementals when good shadow allies are out.
    By the way, what is the name of the song you used? I asked in youtube as well, but then I thought here I'll propably get a more immediate answer.

EDIT: Oh, you were so lucky to draw 4 transeference with your deck size. Don't expect that to happen to often.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Great video! — Looks like an incredibly fun case of total annihilation with a bunch of your opponent's own cards, haha.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    My elemental decks tend to run none* of their own allies =) It's hard to get all that good stuff in a 30 card deck size, as OP pointed out.

*very aware that with at least Elementalis, running allies would be more rating successful, but I'm interested in rating only in as far as the diversity of the decks I face at whatever my current rating is. I play for fun...as long as I win enough I'm happy as long as I'm playing a deck that's fun.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I always click on the card when it pops up and pause the video when I watch these videos!

I just need to get my morning coffe in : P
    <------EZZE Tearz, Tearz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Anurak: Both song titles are at the end of the video, but here they are anyways.
    First Song: Forty Six & 2 by Tool
    Last song: The End of Everything by Trivium

Thanks everyone else for the nice comments I realize I got lucky with many of my draws, but the good thing about this deck is just about every draw is useful to me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shuashaushaushaushausahu what fuck? elementals are very powerfull now. it has to be equilibratate in the news updates! but nice game,mind control and transference... without coments. very very strong.