Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Ordering Dark Prophecies, Still Available?

So I finally have some money to set aside for the expansion Dark Prophecies. However, when I go to the
    store section , everything is sold out. While that is a good sign, it's also a little bit frustrating since I couldn't
    order.

Are you guys still taking Pre-Orders? I wanted to get in a pre-order before they ship out later this month or
    at least be able to order a few cards for my friends and myself.

Thanks in advance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The pre-orders have finished. As far as I know they won't be re-opening the pre-orders. You will most likely have to wait till they are officially released.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The best time to pre order would be now since DP is finally out! ppl are gonna want crystals and the cards at the same time now that they have actually played it! unfortunately the timing is not and it is now closed. I too missed out on this one, ordered the cotc complete playset before but the timing of dp was really not on my side this time cause i was cut short on funds. If and only if it reopens ill be getting my complete playset again now that i no longer have any recurring payments and expenses unlike before

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    my friend BRK ThiRomie wants to buy the complete playset too.
    BRK Counselor
    Admin @ Shadow Era BRAZIL
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/shadowerabr
    Falo português - Hablo español - English speaker

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo749 View Post
    DP is finally out! ppl are gonna want crystals
    If and only if it reopens ill be getting my complete playset again now that i no longer have any recurring payments and expenses unlike before
    Pretty sure that's why Wulven is keeping it closed this time. They want people to have to buy both individually now (milking the cow for all it's worth...) They make more if you have to buy $100 of crystals (which is not enough for a complete digital set anyway) and then buy the physical $100 complete playset, versus giving you both for $100. They also have to come up with more "pre-order" bonuses, which after the last one, I think they were out of the "bare minimum" ideas. The first few bonuses were good, then it seemed like they were trying to get pre-orders closed =p

On your second point, you will be able to buy a complete playset in the store.

For those looking to get a little of both worlds, a booster box is not horrible, you won't be a complete playset by any means (with up to 3x boosters), but you'll get a lot of physical cards, and about 2400-4800 crystals per box. Keep in mind, there will probably be a TON of boosters showing up on Ebay once they pre-orders show up. There were a lot sold last time, and I know several people planning to sell them (not me personally). I am willing to bet you can find a booster for $30-40.
    Aradiel

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by snow_man View Post
    if you have to buy $100 of crystals (which is not enough for a complete digital set anyway)
    Are you talking about a complete digital playset of DP, or DP and CotC?

I am pretty sure I spent less than 10,000 SC ($80 for 10,800 SC from the merchant) and I was able to get 4x all DP cards including the 2 legendary allies at 4500 gold each (ouch!).
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo749 View Post
    The best time to pre order would be now since DP is finally out! ppl are gonna want crystals and the cards at the same time now that they have actually played it! unfortunately the timing is not and it is now closed. I too missed out on this one, ordered the cotc complete playset before but the timing of dp was really not on my side this time cause i was cut short on funds. If and only if it reopens ill be getting my complete playset again now that i no longer have any recurring payments and expenses unlike before
    +1

Now would be great for pre order to re-open as the game is buzzing with activity rather than dwindling with disappointment.

Maybe someone should do a poll to demonstrate to Kyle how much people want it. Like offering him a green carrot. We all know the cards aint gonna ship for a while anyway.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by King K View Post
    +1

Now would be great for pre order to re-open as the game is buzzing with activity rather than dwindling with disappointment.

Maybe someone should do a poll to demonstrate to Kyle how much people want it. Like offering him a green carrot. We all know the cards aint gonna ship for a while anyway.
    This is correct on so many levels. I've been looking at the rewards/bonus list and it seems it hasn't even come close to maximum bonus rewards, YET everything in the store is sold out. I am no economic genius but I'm pretty sure that Wulven/ShadowEra isn't the company exactly that can pull off a stunt like this. I am more than willing to still order a playset as a pre-order, but it seems this is rather disappointing so far.

You have people that want to buy your product that is still a fledgling in the market, appreciate it and make a commitment to customer satisfaction.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by chanson311 View Post
    Are you talking about a complete digital playset of DP, or DP and CotC?

I am pretty sure I spent less than 10,000 SC ($80 for 10,800 SC from the merchant) and I was able to get 4x all DP cards including the 2 legendary allies at 4500 gold each (ouch!).
    I meant 1x of all cards (foiled and not) like you'd get with a complete set. Who knows, maybe once the market goes live, foils will be cheap enough to complete a set with left over gold.
    Aradiel

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by snow_man View Post
    I meant 1x of all cards (foiled and not) like you'd get with a complete set. Who knows, maybe once the market goes live, foils will be cheap enough to complete a set with left over gold.
    Ok then I agree.
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!