Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Please be fair, Shadow Era Team!

I've been playing this game for a long time, and while I appreciate the game itself, I must say I have been very disappointed by Shadow Era's response to my recent issue with one of the Shadow Crystals deals. Long story short, I completed an offer "Download and install Fixila" but did not receive the promised Shadow Crystals of 748. If anyone has installed Fixila, you know that this is a very malicious malware. It's one of those borderline virus wares that pretend to be a security scanning software, gives you falls claims about infections, and tries to threaten/lure you into paying for their bogus services. So, yea, needless to say, completing this offer came with a pain, and I only did it because of the promised offer of 748 crystals. I wrote to Shadow Era Support, and this is the response they gave me:

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #671664 with the following response:

Hello there,

You should go to http://www.shadowera.com/buycrystals.php then click on the "TRIAL PAY" link at the top of the page to get a different set of offers

Feel free to contact us if you still have other issues!

Sincerely,

Thu Tong

Um, seriously? I wrote to you because I completed an offer, and you didn't give me the promised crystals, and your response is go complete different offers? In what world does this make any sense? I wrote back, but I got no response at all. I expected better from you, Shadow Era. This is quite disappointing, to think that I was supporting this game just to be treated like this. Unbelievable.

AT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As far as I know, Support is not responsible or do not handle the offers made for Free Crystals, its done by a 3rd Party service.

Check out these links:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....rs-not-working
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ffers-Vanished
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-free-crystals

It seems you are not the first person who faced this problem. Hope that helps.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If it is well known that this 3rd party company can't be trusted to pay out on what it promises then why the hell is shadow era still using their services?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I mean the support has been not that great lately but wow, way to completely ignore the actual question.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    While the vast, vast majority of these rewards offers go through with no problem, there are occasionally issues with the third-party partner transferring the offer info into our system. When this happens, the glitch is on their end and we have no record of the transaction, so to resolve the problem you have to contact their support team rather than ours. I'm sorry you got a suboptimal response from our support team, and I'll be sure to forward this instance up to them so they will be sure to respond better in the future.

Again, really sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for supporting the game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Indeed, we have received many complaints about SuperRewards and that's why we've already begun transitioning to Trial Pay which was chosen as the official offer provider for Facebook.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Kyle! I'm glad to see you guys taking this matter seriously.

I've always thought that the shady 'free crystals' deals reflect badly upon Shadow Era and Wulven. Personally I'd like to see the game go without those deals completely, but I understand why you guys (still) need them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    While the vast, vast majority of these rewards offers go through with no problem
    I remember when I just started playing I tried to complete some of those offers and NONE of them worked. So I got the impression that it's better not to bother with those.
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When I started playing the game, I got several offers done. 3 or so of them didn't go through. Someone told me to contact SuperRewards support on this forum. I got 2 of those offers completed. One got rejected. They told me that I didn't do the offer correctly or something. It was a browser MMO membership.